• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having a weird problem online please help me.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Well basically everytime i try to hit wifi battle now on the menu it gives me an error after about 5 seconds saying i need to confirm my internet settings, well of course im baffled but i go to the menu anyway and check it out.

Once I went to the main menu and to connection settings and all that stuff and confirmed my signal (and tested it) I went to the main menu of brawl and went to the wifi option. Once again it tells me to confirm my internet settings. Any clue how I can fix that? (it was working just fine the day before whats goin on?)

stratele

Smash Apprentice
its not happening to alot of people, but for us it seem to be!

If its an update, this could be a good thing?

stratele

Smash Apprentice
hmm wouldn't the servers be updated? Cause we connect to the servers or whatever i'm sure.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I don't think it's server.
I read somewhere that it's actually peer to peer.
Meh, is there are storm or something outside? That could be doing it.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, I just want to say that the smashboards community is like the best internet community ever, thanks for everything fellas. hit me up on friend finder 2 try my sheik out.

chelin

Smash Rookie
it usually happens when an update is coming up....just the other day happened to me ....in your case just keep trying

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
What error code did you get?

The same thing's been happening to me for the last three days. Haven't gotten connected ONCE.

Top Bottom