• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever had any awesome bat reflection moments?

Ever had an awesome bat reflect moment?

• Yes

Votes: 82 96.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
Yeah, I've reflected a fair amount of things myself. The best ones were against Villager's bowling ball and tree. Reflecting the tree in particular gives you a sense of satisfaction that can't be matched.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I've reflected a fair amount of things myself. The best ones were against Villager's bowling ball and tree. Reflecting the tree in particular gives you a sense of satisfaction that can't be matched.
Ever bat Pac-Man's hydrant as he dropped it from above? I did that to my friend. He was in the air and dropped the hydrant. It never made it to the ground, because I ended up reflecting it back and it went straight up and into him, killing him. xD It certainly isn't worth the attempt, as getting hit is a possibility. But hey, give it a shot if you get the chance. :)

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
Ever bat Pac-Man's hydrant as he dropped it from above? I did that to my friend. He was in the air and dropped the hydrant. It never made it to the ground, because I ended up reflecting it back and it went straight up and into him, killing him. xD It certainly isn't worth the attempt, as getting hit is a possibility. But hey, give it a shot if you get the chance. :)
I might have done that (because I've reflected a lot of things with Ness's bat in SSB4 since launch), but I don't clearly remember any particular match.

Potato28

Smash Rookie
Once I was taunting cuz I was facing a For Glory :4diddy: who didn't know he was nerfed, but then he came out of nowhere with a popgun, so I managed to bat it in time. He then proceeded to git rekt.

The_Most_Effectual

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EarthBoundNerdC
Was in a tournament the other day and reflected a big ROB laser and it killed him off the top at 44%. It was on the large main platform of Smashville, and we were both super shocked. It was angled up if that changes anything but wow.

KingNemba

Smash Cadet
I reflected Lucario's fsmash energy at the edge of the map. Sent him packing for the win. lol

Last edited:

NumberDerp

Smash Rookie
Two things, once, I reflected Zelda's Phantom to get the game winning KO once, along with reflecting Corrin's little bolt m-bob, and I got a sweet combo outta that.

obito12349

Smash Rookie
this happened on the 3ds version

so it came to a sudden death between King dedede and me.

King dedede started to throw his spiked ball while I was charging but the moment his ball hit me I stopped charging and slammed it back into his face

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
In casual smash years ago, I was playing Ness and it was down to me and a friend. He was playing Lucario and charged his aura sphere to max while in his final smash. We were on the Bridge of Eldin and after some tense moving around he decided to chuck it at me near point blank range and I reflected it. It killed him and he was shocked that I even had the time to reflect it.

Top Bottom