• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

have not seen one good diddy vid

GOTM

Smash Champion
I played diddy against vidjo am most likely the best diddy
lolz, no one can say they are the best diddy until this game is mainstream and there has been plenty of tournaments where you can rank a diddy player based on how they have placed against all the other good players in the country...sorry ;)

Chexr

Smash Ace
Im actually the best Diddy. One sec guys got like 50 vids inc will post in like half a second.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I guess the fact that all of the melee pros are overlooking diddy just means that we will have to work for it on our own...part of me wishes though that we did have a "kirk" who did comprehensive guides and vids for some new techs.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
so I will hopefully post mine soon since you are all so bad...

I will change the thread name to Droly Diddy Videos

lol @ your lame coping mechanisms

this child is a cocky mother****er, he made a thread saying "im so good, you all suck" and never posted a video
no one cares, you arent going to be some famous pro, "droly vids"
you acting like you that cocky ****er seprioth ken from melee.

Top Bottom