• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have Brawl; Need Assistance!

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
o no rjpunch, heres what your up against
-original combo thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209058

I'm making a new combo for Captain Falcon. If anyone has any good ideas let me know

Here i am once again. the update is that this combo will use the knee as the final move. As the combo progresses i'll post more
I've sent a possible combo to a friend. So before I post the basics of this combo, I'm waiting on the possibilities of it happening. If you have any questions write me a message or post a message. Remember no one can grow without being honest. So treat me like a NOOB!
okay. The combo goes dash attack>dodge roll>dash attack>dodge roll>dash grab>down throw>side b>uair>knee

im pretty sure he plays falcon. falcon is easy to gimp so try to get a fast kill with the gimp(its easy to predict what recovery move hes going to use). utilt chain thing works great on falcon until about 30%, not really sure. use fireballs if he/she approaches(you can force him/her to appraoch by throwing fireballs). uairs work great for juggling him. if the falcon your playing is a dummy he'll recover with raptor boost, just cape him for an easy kill. use dsmash out of shield, really effective against falcon.

beware of his rediculous combo:psycho:

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
o no rjpunch, heres what your up against
-original combo thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209058

im pretty sure he plays falcon. falcon is easy to gimp so try to get a fast kill with the gimp(its easy to predict what recovery move hes going to use). utilt chain thing works great on falcon until about 30%, not really sure. use fireballs if he/she approaches(you can force him/her to appraoch by throwing fireballs). uairs work great for juggling him. if the falcon your playing is a dummy he'll recover with raptor boost, just cape him for an easy kill. use dsmash out of shield, really effective against falcon.

beware of his rediculous combo:psycho:
Noodlehead, is that what you think of me. I hope you know, I have been to a couple tournaments. I faced TKONTK on wifi but the lag ruined it for me. Besides, Mariokidd already has started four new threads on our upcoming match.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Noodlehead, is that what you think of me. I hope you know, I have been to a couple tournaments. I faced TKONTK on wifi but the lag ruined it for me. Besides, Mariokidd already has started four new threads on our upcoming match.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hey I see my username ^ _^

no lag johns man :p

Top Bottom