• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HASL: Huntsville Area Smash League - 1st place $300!! Free entry!

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
Myself and two friends are going to be traveling up from Tuscaloosa for this, and I was curious as to the housing situation, and if there was any hope of staying somewhere. My first though was Ryan, so I'll call him, but I figured I'd post on here in case anyone had any spots open in the event that nothing else works out.

Slano, get ready to get that Ganon wrecked son.
BBQ, you better come. You's gettin 3 stocked again.

Edit: I'll play with you Chad, but we have to livestream it.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We should know in the next couple of days if we have free on-campus housing or not. If not, I'm housing people from Mobile and probably FL. Nick is housing people from GA. Hopefully Chad and Moogle can house the people from Tuscaloosa.

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
3 stocked again?
wait who is this LOL
This is Clay. White Marth from Tuscaloosa. I played you for like 20-30 minutes or something at AUSOM and was generaly wrecked by you, but one game I got off a series of super lucky edgeguards and 3 stocked you. Probably the peak of my career thus far, so I gotta trash talk it :)

Edit: generally has 2 l's

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We will not have free on campus housing for this tournament unfortunately. Next time we might be able to pull it off, given the huge turnout for this tournament. However, I think we can arrange a place to stay for all those that really need it this weekend. Birmingham people will probably need to drive back that night since it's only like an hour and a half away. Sorry Bham. I will house FL and Mobile people at my house. Nick will house all the GA players at his place. It will be a little crowded there, but it will work. Ingulit talked about housing 2 or 3 Tuscaloosa players at his house. Moogle, I would be very grateful if you could take a car load of people off of our hands and give them a place to stay Saturday night. If not, I understand.

The other option is that you guys pay $15 per person to stay on campus for the night, which I figured you would not want to do.

Hungrybox, you could come for Melee you know. Chad, Moogle, and j00t are all going to be there.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
All those from the Huntsville area, we will be having a smashfest the night prior to the tournament at GamerDoc off of University Drive (close to Chili's). It will start at 7. I hope to see you all there.

j00t

Smash Champion
Hungrybox, you could come for Melee you know. Chad, Moogle, and j00t are all going to be there.
Like he'd want to come for scrubs like us :p

EDIT: Awww sheeeeeeee tuscaloosa folks are coming for this. :D

Winnar

Smash Lord
So cam I won't be able to bring nearly as many setups as I thought I would :(

Being on crutches sucks ;-;

(so just the wii and melee+brawl+pm demo)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
This is Clay. White Marth from Tuscaloosa. I played you for like 20-30 minutes or something at AUSOM and was generaly wrecked by you, but one game I got off a series of super lucky edgeguards and 3 stocked you. Probably the peak of my career thus far, so I gotta trash talk it :)

Edit: generally has 2 l's
ah yes, I remember you. Looking forward to seeing you again!

And I'm not letting you 3 stock me this time ;)

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
Just like to add I have a Wii, Brawl, Cube, and a scratched copy of Melee that crashes sometimes(If anyone has an extra Melee copy, I got the cube for it).

:edit: Also a Melee copy that will work on the Wii.

Winnar

Smash Lord
So no friends coming with me after all, but I am still coming

you can thank bbq

or blame bbq I guess hehe

Top Bottom