• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I thought they were fine.

Now, about this game. Is it toast or not?
It became toast a while ago.

We ended on day 89, about, and given that I skipped a few days, let's round that to 100. So, yeah, about 100 days of me hopping onto this forum to do what is essentially the same thing every day; I think the fatigue just got to me at some point and my motivation slowly dissipated.
Keep in mind this isn't getting into personal issues that kept impacting how I prioritized the thread, which was definitely another growing pain when it came to this.

Don't get me wrong, I loved doing this thread, and I was excited to see it become as popular as it did, but at some point I just felt the need to fall off. I hope y'all understand why things happened and why the thread suddenly went dark.

Now, I don't want to be a droopy downer for everyone, so I'll also mention that this thread making a comeback is entirely possible. If the interest is there I'll be open to it, hell, I'll say that I'm already interested as is.
If it happens, we'll definitely finish Season 2 and then end off with some bonus content (I would like to say a full 3rd Season but I couldn't gaurantee that).

That's about everything I have to say about this thread as it stands.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, what did everyone think of the D&D and Transformers movies this year? Haha
I haven't seen Transformers but I had a lot of fun with DND. I went in with no expectations but it was really fun with some great character moments. I'm not an expert on the franchise whatsoever but its a good time

It became toast a while ago.

We ended on day 89, about, and given that I skipped a few days, let's round that to 100. So, yeah, about 100 days of me hopping onto this forum to do what is essentially the same thing every day; I think the fatigue just got to me at some point and my motivation slowly dissipated.
Keep in mind this isn't getting into personal issues that kept impacting how I prioritized the thread, which was definitely another growing pain when it came to this.

Don't get me wrong, I loved doing this thread, and I was excited to see it become as popular as it did, but at some point I just felt the need to fall off. I hope y'all understand why things happened and why the thread suddenly went dark.

Now, I don't want to be a droopy downer for everyone, so I'll also mention that this thread making a comeback is entirely possible. If the interest is there I'll be open to it, hell, I'll say that I'm already interested as is.
If it happens, we'll definitely finish Season 2 and then end off with some bonus content (I would like to say a full 3rd Season but I couldn't gaurantee that).

That's about everything I have to say about this thread as it stands.
I was hoping that wasn't the case. And yet, I am not surprised you feel that way.

But it was nice while it lasted, I will say that. I wish you well.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Hey PinkFlare PinkFlare are you gave up to making Hasbro Game Night Fight?
Yeah. Sorry for the extremely late reply, lol. On that note, I do appreciate your dedication to the thread to ask even months later, between this and Infinity Crisis you're someone I couldn't see this project without so thank you.

I'll say that I've been thinking about this thread quite a bit lately. I've went back to College and have been working a new job for over a year now, and I'm currently saving to move out, so, usually, those thoughts are quickly dashed by my current busy status. But, I do think about at least putting some closure in this thread and capping off Season 2 with it's final characters, starting with Murph (who won the last round we ever had, mind you). I just at least wanna finish what was present, y'know.

I guess, new year and all, and with how things have changed, I may as well ask if anybody seeing this would like to participate again and I'll make a decision if enough people say yes. Maybe set the record for the longest gap in a Create-A-Thread? lol

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 90
One year later... Well, not quite a year, but, certainly almost a year.
Okay, first order of business, because I owe you this, the winner of the last vote we ever had, if anybody vividly remembers, iiiiis...
The Mascot of Controversy, N.E.R.F.'s very own Murph! Nominated by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap ! Congratulations on winning all those months ago, sorry it took so long to give you that credit.
Murph: 14
Mr. Tiger: 7
Furby: 6
Rocky: 4
Mr. Mint: 3
NEW VOTES
Picking up from the last submission round we ever had, we were deciding on a My Little Pony Stage to include alongside Sunny Starscout; For our 2 submissions, we have:
The Everfree Forest
Nominated by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Maritime Bay
Nominated by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Since it's only 2 submissions, I'll leave this up to a good 'ol classic strawpoll:
Personally, I'll be voting Maritime Bay myself due to it being Sunny's hometown.

Alternatively, I do distinctly remember holding a vote for a N.E.R.F. stage during the base game. I never figured a N.E.R.F. character would make it into the game at all... but here we are!
We may as well knock two birds and one stone and hold a discussion: Should we keep the N.E.R.F. stage in the base game and select an entirely different stage for Murph, oooor, should we move the N.E.R.F. Challenge Arena to DLC alongside Murph and retro-actively replace it with a Hasbro stage?
NEW JOBS
Discussion: N.E.R.F. Stage
Yeah, literally what I just explained above.

Job 1: Nominate a DLC Hasbro Boss!
I realize the only DLC Boss we have thus far is G.I. Joe's Serpentor, but I did promise around 4 or so, so we may as well try and knock out that sect of DLC and get another boss in here!

P.S.A.
So, yes, I think the thread is back for good and we'll be finishing Season 2. I would like to say a bonus would also happen but I'm not gonna hold my own breath for that, but hopefully that will happen too.
After a nearly year-long hiatus, I feel refreshed and ready to tackle what remainder we have left and I want to issue a thanks for any veteran thread member coming back as well.
So, I did think about doing a full-on character job, but, I'm holding off on that. The current votes and jobs we have now are simply to see if this thread has any juice in it left; From there, I'll build up to new character jobs, including another Guest job. It may take a few days, since I'm moreso doing this to re-kickstart the thread and get things in order. I have some information about past jobs I need to go back and re-catalogue on the front page, and then I gotta coordinate with my current schedule to see when jobs will be updated here. My goal is to be daily again but that's not always gonna be possible, so we'll see.

As for what this season will entail- I'm throwing out Costume Jobs entirely. I was always indecisive about how they should be handled and it became a pain to upkeep them, and the participation for them was low. I'm gonna keep things more streamlined here, so we'll be focusing almost strictly on Characters, Stages and Bosses. Possibly items too, if the demand is there. Did we even do items last season? Hopefully once I feel everything is in order, a schedule will be made and posted for what jobs will be happening and when.

With that, the thread is officially back! And, just like before, Moveset Submissions are open indefinitely!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Holy peak, we’re back! I’m so happy!

As for Murph’s stage, we should leave the NERF stage in base game to be honest as we should leave room for unrepresented Hasbro IPs to get stages as well and such.

Hasbro Boss

Resubmitting Baron Karza (Micronauts)

DLC Boss

Baron Karza (Micronauts)

View attachment 368283

I do remember PinkFlare PinkFlare suggested him for a boss fight as he is supposedly the Darth Vader of the Hasbro multiverse. Basically, he would have an unique boss fight as he would be a bit smaller than the fighter but his attacks would pack quite the punch! Overall, he would attack via his Iron Fist and the liking. A very fun, boss fight.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Hell yeah, it's great to see this back! And it's great to see you're feeling up to running it, too.

Discussion Round:
I think, akin to what AlteredBeast said, it makes a lot of sense to have a NERF stage in base-game given it'd be probably seen as unlikely for the franchise to get any other form of representation. Though, it could be interesting to try and come up with a new NERF stage with that in mind - maybe pulling from the various NERF video games in the past could be cool?

Hasbro Boss:
Character Name: Rago
Character Origin: Beyblade: Metal Fury Episode 31: The God of Destruction's Revival! Part One (2011)

Given our Beyblade representation is a little thin at the moment, I think it'd be interesting to submit a character from the series as a boss. Rago is the main antagonist of the Beyblade: Metal Fury series, and is directly responsible for releasing Nemesis, the overarching antagonist of the entire Metal Saga, through his eventual transformation. While Metal Fury is, by now, over a decade old - it's still generally well-liked amongst the Beyblade fandom, and Rago (or, well, Nemesis) did have long-lasting effects throughout future seasons of the show.

Rago would be a two-stage boss, akin to Dracula in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. His first form is his human form, wherein he attacks utilising his Diablo Nemesis X:D Beyblade - using dark magic to create powerful strikes and vortexes. When in this form, it's possible for him to summon a simulacrum of Nemesis' true form from the Diablo Nemesis X:D - but his second form transforms him into Nemesis. When in this state - he's your more traditional large-bodied evil spirit of sorts, still using similar dark power, but much larger in size.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: DLC Boss
So, truth be told, I'm not all too crazy about the current D&D Boss we have right now. I'm more looking to dig inside D&D's Lore rather than do more of the meta-stuff, so today, I dig. I've been getting more into the franchise, both due to this thread and the movie, and am playing a campaign at the moment, so it's only personally fitting of me to do so.
For my boss submission, I present:
VECNA
The Arch-Lich God
Franchise: Dungeons & Dragons

Originating from the Greyhawk Campaign setting (which has yet to see proper representation), Vecna is undoubtedly that setting's, and additionally, the entire franchise's most iconic canon villain. In fact, he's so iconic a character from Stranger Things is named after him! He has nothing to do with the character since, well, the show just uses D&D names at random, but, it's still a definite nod.

So, who is Vecna?
He was originally introduced in 1976 (pre-dating a lot of key characters on the roster), although by "introduced", I mainly mean just his left eye and left hand, alternatively known as The Eye of Vecna and The Hand of Vecna, powerful in-game artifacts that pertained to an undescribed Lich killed in battle by his own bodyguard. Fast forward 16 years later, and Vecna made an official full-body appearance in the rulebooks, becoming the primary antagonist of the Greyhawk setting and campaign for players to defeat at the end of their adventure, thus spawning the legend of D&D's greatest villain.

Incidentally, defeating Vecna also sends him through multiple universe, as he ultimately ends up being a character that connects the campaign settings of Greyhawk, Ravenloft, and the Planescapes, and given a recurring theme of HGNF is characters traveling through the Multiverse to fight each other... well, you get the idea.
And of course these defeats are short lived as he returns numerous times as a Demigod, a Lesser God, and so on so forth, forging the legend of the Lich who became a Diety, who curses those who use his severed hand and eye, which are stupidly powerful artifacts for a wielder to have, though no without significant pain and life-changing consequences for the player characters.
Speaking of which, what are Vecna's abilities and weaponry? Given that he's a Lich who eventually rivaled the powers of Dragon Gods, it's a long one.
  • Paralyzation​
  • Afterthought, the Unholy Dagger​
  • Reality-Alteration​
  • Clairvoyance​
  • Disintegration​
  • Eyebite​
  • Mind Control​
  • Teleporation​
  • Finger of Death​
  • Immunity to all of the above + diseases​
Keep in mind, I'm leaving a few things out here. He's definitely a boss-tier villain if I've ever seen one. Anyhow, definitely, I think Vecna deserved the inclusion, especially since I feel we're lacking on D&D content in the DLC.
---​
On a side note, it seems like some people need a bit more inspiration for potential bosses, so I went back in our thread history and picked two bosses that were brought up before, that I still feel have the potential.
LORD TIREK
Franchise: My Little Pony
GALVATRON [Mini-Boss]
Franchise: Transformers

Last edited:
Well, THIS is a surprise! I'm glad this game is back on the table.

NERF or Nothing
I think we should give Murph a stage based on a different Hasbro IP, rather than retconning the NERF stage to DLC status.

Job 1: Hasbro DLC Boss
For the sake of being tricky, I nominate Vexor from Beetleborgs.
Vexor by DexStewart13 on DeviantArt

(Artist rendition by DexStewart13 on Deviantart.)

If I recall correctly, we already have one or two Power Rangers bosses, so let's pull from one of Saban's PR wannabes.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Alright, so, just to let everyone know, Day 91 will not start tomorrow but rather the day after; I work too early tomorrow for me to make a timely update, so I'd rather leave that 1 day gap and then come back to this on, uh, Saturday. This should give extra time for people to check out the thread and make a submission if they haven't already; I think the extra adjustment time is necessary anyway, since this thread is kind of making a return out of nowhere, and I myself need to get back into the swing of things.

As of now, it seems like people want to keep the N.E.R.F. stage in the base game, which I'm fine with; Instead, Day 91 will have a catch-all stage job for Hasbro/Tomy, which I will explain more when that time comes. Unless anybody has any objections, but in that case it's 4 on 1 so choose your words wisely. Haha just kidding. Also, once I have a date and time decided for the character jobs, I'll post them. I'm very confident that we can finish this thread and finally tie up all of our loose ends.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Daddy_Pig-0.png

Daddy Pig
We've had some more serious villainous bosses from combat based franchises submitted in this round so far. I figure something wacky and completely out of the blue wouldn't go amiss here. Daddy Pig will tower over the fighters, eclipsing them. He'd have a lot of belly based attacks, but also attacks based on things he does in the show. Honestly a superpowered Daddy Pig as a parody of hard fighting game bosses is just too amusing for me to pass jp.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 91
You guys thought I was gonna abandon the thread again huh? Well I am, cya.

Haha just kidding. Ahem The results for Day 90's votes are in, and between the Everfree Forest and Maritime Bay...
Screenshot 2024-01-05 193153.png
Maritime Bay got the majority vote! Congratulations to Northsouthmap Northsouthmap , getting the first 2 consecutive wins upon this thread's return.
And, yeah, I'm not all too surprised since it's the locale most associated with Sunny. Although, Everfree is a fantastic stage idea, in fact MLP still has quite a few options in that regard should we ever return to that well.
Speaking of stages, it seems like it is unanimous agreement that the N.E.R.F. Challenge Arena will remain a base game stage, meaning Murph will either have a difference N.E.R.F. stage associated with him or a general Hasbro stage, neither of which I'm opposed to.

Either way, we're making a bit of progress as far as Season 2 is concerned, which is great considering the state we left off in. And to track even more progress...
NEW VOTE
I was expecting at least 5 submissions for the first job of the thread's return, but, we ended with 8, which exceeded those expectations! I'm very pleasantly surprised! Going down the list:
Honestly a really solid line-up of Hasbro characters for a potential boss, especially since we did use all the big names already. As we've done in the distant past (lol), we're going to be using the 3-point ranking system; List your top 3, going from 3 points for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 1 point for last place. The top 2 bosses with the most votes will be included in our DLC boss line-up.
NEW JOBS
Job 1: Nominate a Hasbro Stage
Now, originally, I was going to have the top 2 stages be selected for inclusion, but I hadn't realized I was leaving the door open for non-character related guest stages as well, and I still want to leave that option, so instead, only 1 stage will be making it out of this round, and a separate round will be held later. For now, though, let's nominate a stage will accompany Murph's DLC Inclusion! Whether it be N.E.R.F. related or from a different Hasbro IP entirely, the doors are open!

Job 2: Nominate a DLC Item!
For now, though, items are still gonna be on the table! I want the pace of this season to be moving faster than it had before, so we'll be doing a 2-in-1 today. This item can be from either Hasbro, Takara, Mattel or Lego, it doesn't matter! If we have a new company join in the Guest round, then a separate item round will be held later as well so don't worry about it.

That's all for today. I'm hoping to lock down times for the characters jobs later, but as of now I do have specific dates in mind. It all remains to be seen, so, well, we'll see.

Movesets submissions are open indefinitely!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. #DaddyPigSweep (Daddy Pig is the most creative boss idea, I'm not gonna lie)
2. Baron Karza
3. Rago

All great boss ideas for sure.

Hasbro Stage

Resubmitting Hangman

Hasbro Stage:

Hangman

View attachment 369384

I feel we should squeeze in another board game as a stage since I feel they make great stages. So, why not do this obscurer Hasbro title? Basically, you fight on the inside with all the letter tiles as well as the wheel that creates Hangman himself. Letter tiles will be picked up. Watch out if your on the wheen when the Hangman is complete, it will turn back super fast to restart the game so you could be flying if your on it! You can also fight on top where the letter tiles are placed and turned. It's a bigger stage but a fun one for this game I remember playing with children I worked with at one of my summer jobs.
DLC Item

UNO Cards (UNO)

441004__94940.jpg

I'm surprised no one thought of having UNO cards as items now that we have Mattel content in this game. But...all I can say for this item is, may the odds be in your favor.

This is an RNG-dependent item where a deck of UNO cards will spawn on the stage. This item will stay on the stage for about 30ish seconds or so or it will go away once all the cards are drawn from the deck. There are various types of UNO cards:

• Number cards: If you draw a card with a number on it, you can place it on an opponent of your choice to give them damage depending on the number. Each number will give that number times 5 for damage so the higher the number, the more damage you give.
  • Reverse cards: If you draw a reverse card, you can cause an opponent's controls to go into reverse for a temporary card
  • Wild card: A super 50/50 card that gives a player any card.
  • Draw 4 cards: Gives an opponent of your choice 4 cards, super effective for damage, one of the rarer cards
  • Skip cards: Another one of the rare cards, will allow you to cause an opponent to be stunned as they are being "skipped" in a game of UNO.
I feel we need a super unique item for DLC of course to keep momentum going for items.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I almost forgot to post my votes
  1. Rago
  2. Vecna
  3. Baron Karza
Honestly I agree with Knee that we're lacking in Beyblade content, I think a boss could go a long way to fixing that.
I really like the idea of Daddy Pig as a boss, but, if this were a real game, I'd feel really bad for beating the sh*t out of this guy, he's just trying to be a good dad :c

Last edited:
Voting Session: New DLC Boss
  1. Galvatron (Transformers)
  2. Vac-Man (Stretch Armstrong)
  3. Vecna (Dungeons & Dragons)
Since we're in the DLC range, we need to find out who would sell the most orders of Season 2. As such, despite the variety and creativity, I went with some obvious choices first.

Revamped Job 1: New Hasbro Stage
For this, I had to scour the stage selection for something that hasn't been touched, and I don't know how Risk hasn't been put in yet.

This stage could function like Minecraft World, in that there's a different outcome every time.
  • A win for North America makes you slower to move.
  • A win for South America makes everyone breathe fire.
  • A win for Europe makes everyone run like a Transformer in vehicle mode. Wheels for feet.
  • A win for Africa gives out a lot more Items to those who are currently losing the battle.
  • A win for Asia increases everyone's jump speed.
  • And a win for Australia makes you dish out less knockback for your attacks.
I could go on, but I hope you get the idea.

Revamped Job 2: New DLC Item
Since Skeletor got in over He-Man, we should probably have an item to represent the good guys. As such, I nominate the Power Sword from Masters of the Universe.
sword of grayskull from he-man.fandom.com

It can function as a regular sword, or it can shoot a giant laser at the enemy. Either way, the mental image of Optimus Prime using a sword in combat is sending me.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Voting:
  1. Vecna (Original, non-meta D&D content feels like a good call, and with that in mind, Vecna feels like a natural consideration.)
  2. Daddy Pig (Okay, this is just funny. I like this. I'd feel bad fighting him, but like. It'd be funny.)
  3. Baron Karza (A pretty fun Micronauts candidate overall! I like the idea of him using his Iron Fist and being smaller than most.)
Hasbro Stage:
Stage Name: Licca-chan's House
Franchise: Licca

On the Takara side of things, while we did already include Barbie as a guest, I think the other particularly notable line of dolls marketed to girls that people keep confusing with Barbie - namely, Licca-chan - deserves consideration. Licca's been around since the 60s, and is a pretty massive toy brand in places like Japan - so while I don't know if Licca-chan necessarily needs a roster spot of her own, representing her somewhere here seems like a good idea. In recognition of Licca-chan's popularity in Japan, her stage would be notably differentiated from Barbie's Dream House in plenty of different ways - mostly through the use of pink-themed Japanese furniture, a different layout, and so forth.

DLC Item:
Item Name: LEGO Blaster
Item Origin: LEGO

A classic blaster most commonly seen in LEGO's Star Wars line (but also featuring in some of their own sci-fi lines!), which is mostly recognised in popular culture through its appearances in the classic LEGO Star Wars video games. Obviously the connection is why it's notable - but the blaster itself isn't necessarily connected to the brand. As for its function - it's a basic gun of sorts, but fires glowing red LEGO studs instead of beams. Also, when fired in the air, it fires downward at a 45° angle. Otherwise, a fairly simple but iconic item.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 92
The Whispered One has sensed our presence, and a great evil has re-emerged...
The all-consuming Lord of the Rotted Tower, Vecna has been granted new life through our worshipping, and becomes the next boss in-line for HGNF!
And in second place, beating third just by a single point...
The Child of Nemesis, Beyblade: Metal Fury's Rago has come to plummet the world of HGNF into destruction, this time with the intention to succeed! Congratulations KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 !
Vecna: 11
Rago: 9
Baron Karza: 8
Daddy Pig: 7
Galvatron: 4
Vac-Man: 2
Tendril: 1
Vexor: 0
We got some very creative submissions this time around, and for this being the first true job of the thread's return, I'm more than happy about it. These two great evils make for some fantastic bosses too, that's for sure!
Now that Rago is in, though, does anyone wanna submit Gingka as a fighter to re-unite these two archenemies? Wink and nudge.
NEW VOTES
Alright, this time around we have 2 votes to sift through, but both rather small in all consideration.
First up is our stage vote: To accompany Murph as a DLC fighter, surprisingly we don't have any NERF stages! That's a given since we had one going all the way back to the base game, but for what we do have:
Since we have exactly 3, go ahead and simply rank each of the 3 stages in your preferred order, and whichever stage has the most points by the end gets included!
On that note, it seems like ideas for Hasbro stages are drying up, so perhaps I'll hold off the next Hasbro stage round until we decide on the next few characters this season.

And of course, the item vote! Also relatively small, but I really like the submissions this time around!
For the items, we'll be doing the same vote we've done for them before, which is different from the 3 point vote. For those who need a quick refresher, simply list out each item with either "Y" or "N" next to them, indicating "Yes" for inclusion or "No" for inclusion. For example:

Uno: Y
Power Sword: N
Lego Blaster: Y

Since it's only 3 items it will be relatively quick. These are my actual votes on the matter, by the way; I like all 3 ideas but I myself feel the Power Sword might be better saved for He-Man's moveset if he ever gets included, which as of now... remains to be determined.
NEW JOB
Previously I had said I wouldn't be bringing costume jobs back... But, I think I might be changing my mind.

Job: Nominate a Costume for any character on the roster!
I'm gonna be going back and properly updating the costume archive (link is on the first post). I didn't like how limited the costume selection was so I'm going with a no holds-barred job this time around; Nominate whatever costume you want, but just for 1 character.

I did say we'd be moving at a fast pace, but that won't be until we get the next couple of characters included for this season pass, which will help us fast-track the rest of the content alongside them. In hindsight, I could've spaced these jobs closer together, but I want to give people the time to think about their next character submissions and make it more of a bombastic returning job for this thread. Today and tomorrow will just be light jobs until then.
Additionally, I'm gonna be making a habit of a daily 11:00 AM EST schedule, so expect me to be posting around this same time tomorrow.

Moveset submissions are open indefinitely!

Last edited:
  1. Hangman - Making this game a stage is bound for some fun chaos.
  2. Risk - Self vote, I know. But I'm shocked that game isn't already in.
  3. Licca-Chan's House - From a historical standpoint, it's good. It's just that more people would play on Barbie's Dream House than on this.
Uno: Y
Power Sword: Y

I mainly said yes to the Power Sword because the occasional Smash item can come directly from a fighter, like King K. Rool's crown or the Screw Attack from Metroid. Ergo, if we are making a Smash-esque Hasbro game, perhaps we should give Mattel the benefit of the doubt.

Job 3: Submit a New Costume
Given the opportunities at hand, I'll create a new one: Fox Eyes.

It's basically a combination of Snake Eyes and Naruto. Particularly THIS combination:
Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe) - Wikipedia
7 Strongest Characters in Naruto

I mainly suggested this because I didn't find the costume archive, so I had to wing it.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Risk - Self vote, I know. But I'm shocked that game isn't already in.
  2. Hangman - Making this game a stage is bound for some fun chaos.
  3. Licca-Chan's House - From a historical standpoint, it's good. It's just that more people would play on Barbie's Dream House than on this.
I guess it's on me for not mentioning it, but general rule of thumb is that your own vote can never be in 1st place, but it can (at most) be in 2nd

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Risk
2. Licca’s House
3. Hangman

UNO Cards: Y
Power Sword: N

Like others have said, the Power Sword should be saved for He-Man.

Costume Submission

NERF Swag Murph

IMG_1687.jpeg

As seen at San Diego Comic Con in 2022 when Murph debuted as a mascot, they will simply wear a NERF basketball jersey and a little pouch will be across their belly.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Voting:
  1. Risk (An obvious candidate that just makes a lot of sense. Looking back, I'm kind of surprised it's not here already!)
  2. Hangman (A pretty chaotic, but probably really fun, candidate. Obscurer, but I think it's neat!)
  3. Licca-chan's House (Self-vote (given there's only three) but I think this has a degree of notability to consider.)
Uno Cards: Y
Power Sword: Y
LEGO Blaster: Y

(I don't personally think we need to make the Power Sword exclusive to He-Man - and deliberately not including it just in case He-Man gets voted in later down the line could kind of shoot the chances of the item's inclusion in the foot. Plus, having it as an item anyone could use would be funny, just to see Skeletor actually get to kill people with it.)

Costume Job:
Costume Name: Rival's Wardrobe (V-Force)
Costume Wearer: Tyson Granger

A costume for Tyson that gives him a close resemblance to his reoccurring rival, Kai Hiwatari. Kai's a pretty important character in the series given his role as, quite literally, the Blue to Tyson's Red (given the popularity of the dynamic in Pokemon), and I reckon his V-Force costume would make him both significantly unique from Tyson's look, while also representing some of their other appearances.

Last edited:
Top Bottom