• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Has anybody gotten 100% on the credits?

JC Ralls

Smash Cadet
It always stops going up at around 97% for some reason, it feels like Sakurai is trolling. Has anyone actually got to 100%? If so, what happens? If you just get 100 coins, I will be dissapointed.

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
oh I've gotten to 100% quite often and yes indeed all you get is 100 coins haha
You can't even view the picture in a separate gallery or something

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I found the trick to it, you gotta hit the credits when they are near or over the remaining blank spaces you need, I got my first 100% with Captian Falcon after founding it out.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
It always stops going up at around 97% for some reason, it feels like Sakurai is trolling. Has anyone actually got to 100%? If so, what happens? If you just get 100 coins, I will be dissapointed.
Your probably missing some bits. took me 2 plays through the credits to realize. You need to hit the credits at certain places.

Jr. Tells

Smash Rookie
Yeah, you gotta hit the credits in the right place buddy. Can't just mash one attack in the same place, doesn't work like that.

Last edited:

Gamecube

Smash Cadet
Dang I am jealous, I haven't even gotten the game yet. I'll be getting it later but still, I feel like I'm getting really late

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've gotten 100% the three times I've done classic so far.

You just have to be alert and try not to attack the credits blindly.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
oh I've gotten to 100% quite often and yes indeed all you get is 100 coins haha
You can't even view the picture in a separate gallery or something
Yeah, I was disappointed when it turned out to just be a small amount more coins (getting into the 90s is easy but 100% takes more work). I was expecting a gallery of some kind!

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I got the 100% when I did Classic though I had the advantage of watching it several times on stream and knowing it fills in depending on where you hit things.

TroperCase

Smash Cadet
If you're really near 100%, stop and you'll see a bling effect pointing out the covered space. I think to uncover a spot, both the hit box and credit have to overlap it.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Some characters have amazing attacks that cover the whole screen. Mega Man's B, Kirby's Final Cutter...find an attack like those and you can get to 100% in no time.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I got 99.8% with Mario. I was so mad because I couldnt see the last panel because it was hidden by the credits themselves

King Radical

Smash Rookie
I've found it really easy to do with Ike so far. Just wait until there is a large block of names coming up and go berserk with Aether. It covers a really large vertical area obviously and if you just keep doing it all over the stage when there are a lot of names on screen you will 100% really quickly. Final Cutter works similarly but obviously doesn't have as big of a hitbox.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I found the trick to it, you gotta hit the credits when they are near or over the remaining blank spaces you need, I got my first 100% with Captian Falcon after founding it out.
You sure it's a "trick" and not really how it's actually intended to work? :p

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yeah, you gotta hit the credits in the right place buddy. Can't just mash one attack in the same place, doesn't work like that.
Except if you're Palutena, then you can just Up Smash freely.

Top Bottom