• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hard time with up B

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
ok well im trying to get to use zelda as my secondary (i use sheik) but the main problem i have is that when ever i try to recover i always like miss it eather im a fraction away thent he delay prefents me form grabbing the edge or i just cant get it wiht out going under the stage . idk any tips cuz for me its really hard to recover good with zelda due the the fact that its long and you cant really see where your heading and that it has that delay at the end

well thanks for the help

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Her recovery is really precise. You need to make a choice on whether to sweetspot the ledge or go passed your opponent. If you're just slightly over parallel to the ledge and you decide to recover in the ledge's direction then you'll grab it quicker than would if you weren't parallel in the first place.

Otherwise, if they come out to chase you, FW immediately passed them. It doesn't matter about the lag, because you'll probably have enough time to recover. If they wait, you'll have to gamble on whether you want the ledge or the stage =(

Just practice practice practice and you'll get the hang of it in no time ^^

EDIT:: what luthien said

Top Bottom