• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hard Nipples- a Captain Falcon highlight video

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
I finally put up my Captain Falcon video

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xiK8ELL2Cbs&fmt=18

sorry for the bad quality, i was in a rush with the camera, just put it on high quality on youtube

if your going 2 criticize dont make it about the music-its my choice of music and i dont care if you dont like it, , dont make it about gameplay-its just a montage of me and my friends best moments , or quality-i talked about it earlier, try giving pointers if you want about things i can do 2 make it better 4 my next vid of highlights btw, remember its a highlight vid not a combo vid, this vid was made 2 take all my great moments from my wii and making a montage with my favorite songs

5yphon

Smash Cadet
its all about the gameplay the quality was decent id have to say the worst thing about it was the songs but i think it is because ive heard dragon force wayyy tooo much i like the disturbed though, but the gameplay made up for it

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I had to stop at 1:17, I couldn't take that much manliness. I'm glad I stopped when I did, my head almost exploded.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bad song + Sub Par Quality + Free For alls and not so good gameplay = Bad Combo video.

Sorry man you need way more variety and work before you should make these.

5yphon

Smash Cadet
Lighten up KevinM i think he sumed it up the best no one cares about the SHlT you said

Free for all captain falcon matches are always the best. Nobody seems to care if they SD on accident, everybody just tries the craziest things and you get stuff like this happening lmao

Mizar

Smash Ace
I klicked it away after 2 seconds. Turned my music off and watched it again.
Seriously, Through fire and flames? What the ****. Its like one step away from adding Linkin Park to your video.

Overall: decent gamplay, bad quality, lame music.

Sorry man, but I think it kinda sucks.

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
I klicked it away after 2 seconds. Turned my music off and watched it again.
Seriously, Through fire and flames? What the ****. Its like one step away from adding Linkin Park to your video.

Overall: decent gamplay, bad quality, lame music.

Sorry man, but I think it kinda sucks.
First of all this vid was made 2 take all my great moments stored in my wii and create a montage not for it to b a combo vid showing my skills, second the songs were good in my opinion and some people agree, third whats wrong with linkin park, i like that band, just for that im using linkin park for my next vid lol, and i no the quality suks i stated that earlier-did u even try putting it in high quality?

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
Bad song + Sub Par Quality + Free For alls and not so good gameplay = Bad Combo video.

This wasnt a combo vid!!!, it was a highlight vid of me and my friends greatest C.Falcon moments stored in my wii, i was just putting it all together into one montage so that i can erase some vids,and the songs werent bad, you just like other type of songs, and what do u mean "make these" i didnt make this vid 4 it 2 b criticized so much,it was just 4 entertainment

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
and thanks 4 the people who liked the vid,im going 2 make another vid of other moments i have of other characters, I had 2 much C.Falcon vids so i decided 2 seperate him from the rest lmao

Chase Spencer

Smash Rookie
Great stuff, i love me some CF ownage.
@ 3:20 i yelled outloud "OWNED!!!"

Vid quality wasnt all that terrrible.
song was good (its his vid he can put it to whatever he **** well pleases)
and its captain falcon, WHAT MORE DO YOU NEEEEEDDD

Win.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

Its technically a highlight video.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Dragonforce really turned me away from this video but I gave it a chance...

Then the same thing kept happening over and over

Didn't really like it.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
I finally put up my Captain Falcon video

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xiK8ELL2Cbs

sorry for the bad quality, i was in a rush with the camera, just put it on high quality on youtube

if your going 2 criticize dont make it about the music, gameplay, or quality, try giving pointers if you want about things i can do 2 make it better btw, remember its a highlight vid not a combo vid, this vid was made 2 take all my great moments from my wii and making a montage with my favorite songs
where in NYC?? come to the NYC weeklies!!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96076

Oracle

Smash Master

I agree completely. Dragonforce=bandwagon=bad.The point is to find an awesome song that no one has heard of.

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
I agree completely. Dragonforce=bandwagon=bad.The point is to find an awesome song that no one has heard of.
i no wat u mean, but this vid, sorry 4 sounding selfish, was really 4 me and my friends, i put our favorite songs 4 our montages of our great moments,den i decided 2 put it on smashboards, thnxs 4 da tip tho, btw, its hard 2 find a song noone has heard of lol, u probably mean a song no one has used yet

TheBrokenDoll

Smash Rookie
Great stuff, i love me some CF ownage.
@ 3:20 i yelled outloud "OWNED!!!"

Vid quality wasnt all that terrrible.
song was good (its his vid he can put it to whatever he **** well pleases)
and its captain falcon, WHAT MORE DO YOU NEEEEEDDD

Win.
I agree entirely.
xD
Really did well on this.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
o.k I know you want to show every amazing thing you have done, but I think You have to limit yourself, seriously it was almost 10 minutes man!!, you should have had it play for grand total of at the maximum 5 minutes, Then in a couple months add some stuff you had to cut, plus even more epic things for sequel (like "a Captain Falcon highlight video: Iron Nipps"), gameplay was great at moments, but the FFA stuff kinda forces me to try and watch what everyone is doing, which can be very distracting. Song choice, come on man! you could have chosen something better (dream chaser?)

overall:7.5/10

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
o.k I know you want to show every amazing thing you have done, but I think You have to limit yourself, seriously it was almost 10 minutes man!!, you should have had it play for grand total of at the maximum 5 minutes, Then in a couple months add some stuff you had to cut, plus even more epic things for sequel (like "a Captain Falcon highlight video: Iron Nipps"), gameplay was great at moments, but the FFA stuff kinda forces me to try and watch what everyone is doing, which can be very distracting. Song choice, come on man! you could have chosen something better (dream chaser?)

overall:7.5/10
thnx 4 da tip, at least wen u state its flaws u help me out, un like other people, but if u read my other comments u would no dat i just wanted 2 delete my vids from my wii, n make 1 whole vid, but i had 2 many c.falcon vids n ness vids, so i made them seperate from my other 1 whole vid, n it came out like this, dont worry, my other vids arent like these, lol,it was only dis one cus me n my friends love havin ffa c.falcon matches, n as 4 da music,it was me n my friends choice

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
The quality and music actually weren't bad. My critique is like GUIGUI's, that a video, combo or highlight, of facing one other char is boring, especially if it's all mirror matches. The moves weren't bad at all, but when it's all Falcons, it was even hard to tell sometimes when you were comboing or getting comboed, so wearing a tag can help that in the future. :)

kaminari

Smash Rookie
The sheer amount of manliness in that video is beyond description.

Captain Falcon free-for-alls are where it's at. End of story.
Quality vid.

The Kenth

Smash Rookie
Not too shabby combo.. ehh highlight movie. Well yea, its you killing your opponents in 1 blow, over and over. Sorry to say, but it's not exactly fun to watch. Putting that aside, good music!

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
Not too shabby combo.. ehh highlight movie. Well yea, its you killing your opponents in 1 blow, over and over. Sorry to say, but it's not exactly fun to watch. Putting that aside, good music!
im sorry u didnt like it, but i have 2 disagree with u with the 1 blow kills, i had a couple of combos n da 1 blow kills were da spikes, also ur one one of few who liked the music :laugh:

The sheer amount of manliness in that video is beyond description.

Captain Falcon free-for-alls are where it's at. End of story.
Quality vid.
thank u, ffa c.falcon matches ftw lol

Top Bottom