• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I here? 'Cause I've already got alcohol in my system and now I don't wanna drive anyhwere LOL. (no 112, I am NOT drunk :p )

Gerbil

Smash Champion
so instead you're going to camp smashboards and 1st post some more
;)
Yeah... actually :( Alpha and I were gonna do somethin, but plans changed so we never did. I ended up staying here trying all sorts of new (to me) alcohol mixes instead >.< My mom's boyfriend does part time bartending, so he always has somethin for her (this time me too) to try lol. Definately interesting.... not really. XD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm just now getting home froma party..goawd i'm so ****ed up. its awesome EL OH eL.
hahha..drunk + ....well u know. yeayus lucky 7th time nigras.
dude happy new years to everyone **** yyea. lee's mom is a man. pc chris has big hair, forward is wierd, robmoney is gay, gatorade is pretty good to rehydrate after drunk, i'm drinking orange its ok..mid/high tier i'd say
body massage machine GO!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
**** you gerbil you need too much alcohol in your system cause im so drunk and my best friend is naked in his bathroom and i have to help take care of him cause he rthrew up on himself that weakass jerk. im ****ed bad . i cant even walk hardly aand i dneed to call outta work but to all my ****in bros in the smash community happy new year and im gonna kiss all ayall for the new year **** yeah seaking wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! HPPAPPPY NEW YEARS! BIOTC HES!~!!!!

Top Bottom