• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy First Birthday Brawl! -- (will be closed March 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
Yay it's already the 1st birthday! Still enjoying the game as the years go by still. X3

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Ahh this was back in the day when people had no idea how to get through Din's Fire. =P

LOL!! Happy Birthday, Brawl.

D

Deleted member

I remember maining people that I can't beat scrubs with now

ZSS, Luigi, Bowser, Lucario (still decent with Lucario), Jiggly, and even PT!

D

Deleted member

Year one of Brawl has officially closed. Great year everyone! Keep standing up to the Melee addicts!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Year one of Brawl has officially closed. Great year everyone! Keep standing up to the Melee addicts!
I've been doing that for a while, then I stopped ever since Melee vs Brawl rule came into Smashboards. XD

But yea, Smash Bros in the US has offically past a year, and all I did was play Brawl all day. =D

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Well, I have kept my Melee mains. Peach and Zelda. Peach's game has SEVERELY been nerfed, obviously. She is still a good character and my fav, tho. Primary in Melee, Primary in Brawl. A lot of her attacks have really changed priority, some attacks nerfed, some buffed, so overall, pretty much the same.

Zelda hasn't changed MUCH, IMO, but still is not my primary main. Secondary in Melee, Secondary in Brawl. A lot of Zelda's moves have changed priority, too. Since Peach was my primary, I can't say much about Zelda's game.

kirbypika

Smash Cadet
I'd rather celebrate this day as the 1-day-until-Madworld-is-released day. Its already been a year and Smashboards is still filled with crap.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
OK. It's midnight for me. Fun's over.

Sorry, West Coast. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom