• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet 3 - A Falco Combo Video by Zhu.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Alright. It's almost March 9th, and with Brawl already out in some places, I guess today would be the right time to release this.

I actually made this today (March 8th) spending about three hours on it. This includes getting videos off youtube, converting, cutting, editing etc... so yeah, don't expect a perfect video in the technical aspect.

This video is made entirely from tournament matches, which means that the video will be slightly worse quality than the other two because a majority of the clips were taken from youtube (I don't have the original files anymore).

I've finally acknowledged that Melee is indeed at its end and even though I, like many others, have moved on to Brawl, I want to leave something behind as a tribute to Melee and all its greatness.

This time no joke songs, just pure combo video.

Happy Feet 3

Vercetty

Smash Rookie
Your falco always surprise me,
you are one of my favorite smasher, Zhu rlz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man you get to play such awesome players >_<.

I'm impressed a lot of your footage was against Silent Spectre or at least thats what it seemed >_>.

I loved the vid thought it was pretty good I liked your second song too.

Although Happy Feet 2's second song owned ;).

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Oh I forgot to post here lol. I didn't puke the second half of this one. Nice. </3 Brawl still lol. After I get my Wii fixed, we need to play melee maor. I just got the Nintendo shipping label thingy today, so I should have the Wii by next week sometime.

Top Bottom