• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hangouts

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Really random thought, but it just popped into my head. I know that a lot of people hang out with their friends, maybe after school or on the weekends, and they usually have places that they spend most of their time at, like maybe someone's house or at a park or something so share your spot, if you got one.

For me, the hangouts me and my friends have had changed over the years but considering I've moved twice its only natural. Hanging out at each others places is always a good time but lately some friends of mine from work have been going to this Lounge type of place where they allow people to just come in and chill. I've been introduced to some pretty cool people since going there and I spend a lot of time there lately.

/Attempt at interesting topic

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
My high school is right across from a mall. Our 'lounge' is in the center of the food court. We push together a couple tables, grab our food of choice, and go from there.

Weekends: it's just wherever seems good.

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
I've found my friends and I typically are hanging out on the deck with some food grilling up or in one of our basement's with a pool table and tv with us rotating in and out of who plays wii and who shoots pool.

Personally, I can just chill in the bed of my pick-up.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I love going to Prospect Park. It's a huge park in Brooklyn, and is 20 times cooler than Central Park. I love making some sandwiches and a dessert and going there with my boyfriend to just chill on the grass. So glad it's getting warm out. I get to start doing that again.

Top Bottom