• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamilton, Ontario: Tourney at McMaster University!

raidos

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time even though it was short (got knocked in the first round, hate fighting ffa's xD) hope you guys hold more of these so I can improve my skills.

Yoshi King

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoshiKing8
I had a great time even though it was short (got knocked in the first round, hate fighting ffa's xD) hope you guys hold more of these so I can improve my skills.
Yo mate, Tyrant and everybody else here that came to the tournament today very graciously invited us to their bi-weekly smashfests (or was it tournies?) called "smashturbation". I'm going to see how many people I can get interested and whether or not we can get bussed/driven there.

I'll be making a new topic with the results later today in the results forum. I'll add a link when I do =D

Edit: Raidos who are you? @_@ Anyone I know?

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Bi-weekly tournaments sounds very fun, count me in on coming with you guys with buss and all cause i don't have a car xD.

I came at the last moment with some friends but left pretty early cause we were both knocked out :p. Our groups were H and I if that helps xD.

Sanu

Smash Champion
bi-weekly smashfests (or was it tournies?)

It's a bi-weekly singles/doubles/sometimes lowtier tourny, with crew battles at the end if there's enough time.

As for the hot guys, there weren't enough! :mad: ... and I didn't even get to see that Shiek player David was talking about =*(

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So in all fairness, I should be #1. LOL because I just should >_>. But in seriousness, we still have a score to settle.

KirbyKaze vs Lone Wolf

and

Sanuzi vs Europhoria.

we'll settle this ourselves, double elim bo3 and finals bo5. I wanted to finish that up so bad LOL. It was fun man, real fun.

Top Bottom