• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 3 crew member Blazeisgodly montage preview

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*posts before everyone else posts saying that they knew I'd come check this thread out*

Well........

I guess those were decent shots. I'd like to see an actual "preview" though before I judge how good the video itself will be. Nowadays, plenty of people can make good standalone kills like those two videos. However, with the montage itself, it takes real art and talent to make it good (and by good, I mean ItWasLuck quality, or the Ogres themselves kind of stuff).

Show me a real montage preview, and I'll be more impressed. Good shooting though, at least it wasn't jerky like a lot of players. It was very fluid from what I could grasp of 50 seconds lol.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I dunno Lammie, but man Sub spoke the name of Halo 1 legends LOL. I remember Walka and Rippon myself right when I first started. Then when Halo 2 rolled around, they were some of the first to put out decent quality montages.

Then along came people like Blackjack and etc, just dominating every ranking list until the lists became corrupted by cheaters.

I got to play blackjack's team once; we beat em on Ascension, then lost on lockout and Warlock. So a 2-1 in their favor, but it was still pretty badass.

Those were some good ol' days.......

And speaking of good players, I also played Tu Legit and his team before Legit got famous (his other 3 buddies kind of just disappeared for some reason...) We beat them at the time.... then they went to MLG LOL and totally changed things on us.

*sigh* good times..........

As for Lammie being the coach: well, it's entirely possible he's good, but I really havn't heard of his name in any large mainstream tournaments. But hey, if he's their coach, they probably trust him to a lot of information. He could be one of those extremely knowledgable players that just can't aim lol.

Top Bottom