• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 2/3 and Brawl are not comparable. So stop bashing Halo.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I bash Halo 2 because it's not Halo 1, lol.

Halo 3, we don't know anything about the game's competitive playstyle yet, but it does get old rather quickly. The level variety is low and they're just not very intriguing. If anything, it feels more like an expansion pack to halo 2. I mean, it's a decent game and all, just not very... captivating.

SleepyK

Hey now, Halo 1 was one of the best Console FPS ever. Possibly one of the best FPS ever.

SleepyK

actually, i wasn't really into halo 1. I sucked at it. but i can still acknowledge that it was a better competitive game. It does everything halo 2 does, but a lot better.

SiD, you wanna get some games on H3? My GT is Dustin Hayes.

SiD

Smash Master
I'll add you, but I don't want to play tonight. Just got off work, and I'm going to play some Melee later.

And I disagree, Halo 1 was different in soo many ways. But, I don't care to argue, I just disagree that it did Halo 2 but better.

Oh yeah, I probably won't be playing for a while actually. I stupidly bought Assasin's Creed the other day forgetting that Mass Effect comes out on Tuesday. So now I have to beat AC quickly so I can take on ME. November is a hell of a month for gaming.

SleepyK

lol, I'm skeptical about Assassin's Creed. It looks amazing and all that, but the control system is a toss up. Please do tell me if it's amazing or if it's a flop.

I can't wait for Mass Effect.

Well, we can at least agree that Halo 1 took more individual skill to play, eh?

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll agree with that, it did take more individual skill to play.

And Assasin's Creed so far, it's controls actually work pretty **** well. It's the gameplay itself I'm not too sure about, but I'll let you know once I've played more.

Top Bottom