• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
How is housing going to work? Are we going to sleep at LG? If so, can we do friendlies/MMs with other people that are being housed?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The circle is almost complete, Michael.

I will wager dollars that I will be victorious in the majority of several battles with you.

WHAT SAY YOU?!
I say you're on- and we should make it a Prison Match as well.
Ask Sleepy K for details on how those work. ;)
But the point is- SHAWDAEEE I'MMA MAKE YOU CRY LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL AFTER I **** YOU IN THIS MM!!! <3

that would be smart, but honestly, i'm sure a great deal of them will on the get go.

Only thing is, i'd have to make them pay entry fee if they decide to suddenly enter, which many of them i'm sure won't like. :ohwell:

Fullmetal- i'm pretty hyped for melee, i was suposed to train today but **** got pretty srs at home. Tech skllll. @_@. If i have extra money after incentive giveaways, care to MM? 40 dollars (or ) morton's salt?
Are you talking melee or brawl MM?
Cause I'll definitely MM you for 40 in melee, and a can of salt in brawl.
You might have to convince me to play you for 40$ in brawl.

BBQ PIZZA?!?! I'm so down.

Evan...if we ever team, we need to find some creative team name to make light of the fact that I hate Jelly and you hate Peanut Butter...

Also @ Umby, I was definitely talking about Fullmetal =D

Mike, I want that answer shawdy ^_~
*See above *****

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
In Dan's defense, his aim isn't just planking, it's the full set of MK camping tactics - planking, circle camping, and air camping. He believes this "over-centralizes" the game and wishes to take the Overswarm path at this tournament in attempt to prove it.
You should totally Shugo that ****.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
a car of 5 is coming from CFL including me, fearless, dxero..and two others i cant remember. but we're leaving from here early saturday morning and going straight to the tourney so we wont need housing friday night. maybe saturday night though

Rayku

Smash Lord
why wouldnt you have housing

also

zip are you coming to this

it's been a while since i was at gigs lol
My name isn't on the list.

Also, I don't have a ride on Friday/Saturday because my friends are only going for Melee day because "There's no point to go both days."

Purple

Hi guys!
if there was an amount more than 30 i would have everyone in here, but i really had to pull away from GA players..

rayku you potentially have housing for friday, but not saturday.

also whoever's giving you a ride is silly, we'll have more MM's, crew battles, low tier tourneys (ike), etc. after the tournament is over =/

and i get to be extra hype :3

@flatsoda - the reason you have housing and he doesn't is because of the fact you're from FLorida and he's from Georgia, we gota make sure people like GDX get their housing in.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yep. Saturday's the only day I would need housing.

Oh well. I guess I might come for Melee day.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
A white girl will be my downfall lol
Calvin is going to win this for Brawl
everyone else might as will stay home
Who knows about Melee
I'm taking teams with Dogy I know that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom