• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 8...Oct. 15th Road to Revival..Wallingford, CT

PK Webb

Smash Champion
my fault aber.......its hard to do shouts on a phone during ur 15 min break lol. ur improving alot tho. kinda was getting off 1st game in our pools.....then 2nd game i was like nawwwwwwww lol

Aber

Smash Journeyman
I'll get there lol.....We gotta play more soon, if not at PC's sometime then at SWAGG

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Loud and clear T Webb. I seek to improve in every way. The main way being time. I already have some plans in mind for the next one.

HINT HINT

Hall of gaming 9 will be a melee stocking stuffer. And I will make sure I do not have work that day. Well I will have to since I will be working in norwalk starting a week from monday.

yay

CK Momentum

Smash Apprentice
Hi Everyone. Overall it was a great event. This is Tom btw.

Shoutouts.

kevin - thanks for watching my matches. I think your analysis of my play that you gave me was pretty accurate.
mafia - also thanks for watching my matches, and playing with me every week. CONQUESTED.

Diesel - thanks for recording my set.
hailey - haiti is a better place thanks to you and your WPI BME crew.

bolt - our set was the most intense i have played so far. thank your for that. i encourage you to check out the video on twist448 youtube channel.
shadowball - thank you as well. obviously not the result i wanted, but theres always gonna be more tourneys for that.

Crew Shoutouts
WPI Providence - PLEAAASEEEEE HAVE ANOTHER SMASHFEST PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Maine - ILU
Boston - oh we livin.
Lawrence//Lowell - x-2 sqaured is prime.

<3 all my smash buddies

Swift thanks for a great weekend.

See you all soon.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah Im tight I was told this. trust me Im not a fan of them so I like I have no value in mentioning their name. Perhaps I heard wrong but whatevs a great time regardless

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
I think enough time has passed that these shoutouts can be considered fashionably late.

Check out the video thread here, please. Thank you:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313108

Shoutouts:
Mafia: Decent showing at the tournament. The night before though. The night before we were going HUUUUUUGE with our DOUBLE MEAT. Also, double knee to offstage double falcon punch. Bedtime Magic will feel our wrath soon enough.

Th0rn: My boy BBBB. Shame we didn't record the sets the night before where you were getting demolished by my MURT. We got the warlock punch on tape though. It'll have to do.

Banks: Good **** music on the way down. I'll turn you onto Gucci Mane someday. Maybe. Probably not.

Morgue: A true F.aggot. We need to get those "Maine Train" shirts made. Also, thanks for beating me in tournament, you straight piece of ****.

KevinM: :) Hey there, buddy. How are you?

HaileyM: :) Thanks for being my friend at the tournament.

Yedi: Good **** trying to grab Hax's ****. Bad **** getting coached by Billy and beating me in pools. I can't believe he coached you.

Edmund: "Hey, Edmund. You SUCK."

Tommy: The "desperately-needs-a-haircut" MASTER! I look forward to drinking with you.

Andy: Why don't you get it get it?

Darc: I'm glad the summer is over. It was too hot, hot for my tastes.

Hax: Good **** not letting Yedi grab your ****.

Meredith: I see you browsing this thread. Hi.

Swift: Good tournament. Thanks for making me play MORGUE. The guy I DROVE. Naw, I'm just ****in'.

Matt: I will never MM you. Stop asking.

Bedtime Magic: Keep hating and cowering. IT SUITS YOU WELL.

Slox: I DOUBLE DARE you to be more salty.

Anybody I forgot can let me know how offended they are that I forgot them in a post and I will create a post in response to their post wherein I provide them with a shoutout.

Thanks for everything.

Top Bottom