• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #2 Results - 11/13, Wallingford, CT

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
editing video now!! :3
video will be going up slowly all weekend (since i couldn't afford rom :( )
hey matt/tim...can i go ahead and start a thread in the melee video forum? i feel weird not asking first since i was not a TO for this :X if one of your would rather start the thread lemme know. otherwise saturday i'll start it up.
also as of wednesday i had already been asked by over 10 people when the videos will be going up. LOL.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
editing video now!! :3
video will be going up slowly all weekend (since i couldn't afford rom :( )
hey matt/tim...can i go ahead and start a thread in the melee video forum? i feel weird not asking first since i was not a TO for this :X if one of your would rather start the thread lemme know. otherwise saturday i'll start it up.
also as of wednesday i had already been asked by over 10 people when the videos will be going up. LOL.
Yeah dude go ahead I don't mind :D

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so apparently 1080p takes forever both to edit and to upload. everything should hopefully be up before turkey day, though. :) i'll be working beast mode on it tomorrow after my classes end.

Top Bottom