• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming 12.5!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

HALL OF GAMING 12.5
BRING SETUPS

Saturday,November 3rd , 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut

220 North Colony Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 793-7712

If you need to contact myself or the venue use either of the following numbers:
Swift- 203.864.0227

GET 20% OF AN YOU SUBWAY PURCHAES(SUBWAY NEXT DOOR ONLY) WHEN YOU PAY VENUE FEE ALL DAY AND NIGHT
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

The Hall of gaming is a reincarnation of Digital Mayhem and is co-ran by one of the long time smash community member DMmike who basically helped in the start of the esticle series. Hall of Gaming is in a new location in Wallingford, Connecticut (Pretty much near the middle of the state).

K guys. This is an impromptu mini event per request of the Connecticut community. Hope you guys get good practice.

This will be a very grassroots type of thing. Not expecting the largest turnout since it is next week and this is last minute so I will run it as we all see fit. Looking to run a small singles and maybe some low tiers or falcon only.

This is primarily practice for the upcoming Revival of Melee. Come down if you want a solid fest and some events. it will be good practice and a good opportunity to play.

Ideally start something at 1pm ish and finish whenever.

R3N0

Smash Lord
hmm if you guys run a tournament i will show up.

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo everyone always says they will do falcon only but they don't.

falcon only needs to happen.

reno mm?

R3N0

Smash Lord
holy fack 2 hr drive lol. i'll see if g wants to go ;p

S l o X

Smash Champion
post-tourney ihop?

the realest hog yet?

slox winning singles?

@ycz
prerom practice is necessary this was going to be only ct basically because no one has the means to travel before rom no one expected ny/ma to consider traveling but it is welcomed. the more the merrier.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
In.....Cam johns always have and forever will be weak....

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Wow what is this :(

I honestly held it because i thought it would be nice to have a small little get together for the CT guys before ROM. Most of our guys don't go up to Cambridge and really did not mean to try to out do your tourney. I guess I underestimated the popularity of this tourney in New England. This feedback was truly unexpected. For that I am sorry

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
I should be in and I'm bring a couple guys so I got the noob turnout for this tourny settled.

Bolt, you aint seen my Kirby...

Edit: Where is this at, like address, and are setups in need?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Yea, put up the address.

This is gonna be great RoM practice.

Should do a mix of singles / crews / falcon tournament. (I'm not just saying this so I can win all events)

Also very surprised at non-CT interest, sorry ycz. def meant no harm to our scene

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Me and Hailey will be here. Maine should come to this one. I'll try and check with a few other Boston locals to gauge their interest.

PB&J

Smash Hero
just heard about this from djn, so im pretty sure im coming now.

Reno- do you have a teammate? i want to team with you. Ill go all fox or falco if you need me too

See you guys tomorrow

bolt.

Smash Ace
just heard about this from djn, so im pretty sure im coming now.

Reno- do you have a teammate? i want to team with you. Ill go all fox or falco if you need me too

See you guys tomorrow
Woah, PB&J, how random. You staying up north until rom or something?

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty excited to get my *** handed to me, but I'm liteteraly bringing a bunch of scrubs worse than me (and thats saying something) who will act as basically tournament fodder and hype creators. To make amends, I will be bring a setup and possible some version of Project M, anyone interested?

R3N0

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm going to make it, I'm super low on gas, and coupled with a buddy of mine having a birthday get together, might just end up doing that. Still <very> limited gas in Brooklyn. thanks sandy, you b*tch

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah... So how are the gas stations in CT? I'm assuming around Wallingford it should be fine, but it's close to impossible to get gas in NY.

Top Bottom