• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall Of Fame

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

Renth

Smash Hero
*Warning incoming emo post*

It's a shame i'm somehow not on this list, i'm a growing inspiration to a lot of ganon mains along with placing well in a lot of tournaments. I've entered many tournaments and have won an amount between $700 - $1000 over the years. I did it all with ganon, I extremely rarely play other characters in tournament.

I can name up to atleast 10 ganon players i inspired to make him their main and have many people constantly asking me for advice VIA Aol Instant Messanger. I just don't understand why i wouldn't be on it. :(

Oh well.. guess that's still not good enough.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
*Warning incoming emo post*

It's a shame i'm somehow not on this list, i'm a growing inspiration to a lot of ganon mains along with placing well in a lot of tournaments. I've entered many tournaments and have won an amount between $700 - $1000 over the years. I did it all with ganon, I extremely rarely play other characters in tournament.

I can name up to atleast 10 ganon players i inspired to make him their main and have many people constantly asking me for advice VIA Aol Instant Messanger. I just don't understand why i wouldn't be on it. :(

Oh well.. guess that's still not good enough.
XZalla inspired me to pick up Ganon and someday beat him, but your combo video inspired me to beat everyone else. I've met and impressed a lot of people in the past year since I started playing, and I can attribute my quick growth to the inspiration I've gotten from you and the other great Ganon mains. -Insert more gay material here-

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hm.. Tipman advanced techniques video was strictly my inspiration. It definitely opened my eyes to new things that can be done with Ganon. From there, I invented my own funny things which appears to have gotten me very far in my smash career. And now from there, I await Pound 3 to finally prove myself against the best. I also won over 1k.. =P

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I did stuff with ganon... >.>

Tournament Placings:
2nd @ SFU3 (1st was Eggz)
13th in doubles @ 0C2
25th in doubles and singles @ 0C3
5th in singles @ WA's monthly tourney "Gameclucks"
3rd in doubles @ TransCanada tournament (Biggest tournament in Canada)

Other Stuff:
I'm one of the most stylish Ganon players out there - trufax
I was inspired my Thomas Tipmans "Triforce of Power" combo video since 2005 and have been maining ganon ever since, defeating such reputable players in tournament like Eggz, Hitsugaya, and almost knocked out KA Master, S-royal, and Sastopher, on separate occasions.

I also beat M2K and Ken in friendlies at least once out of 5 times. We all know that those are serious matches that count for all the marbles, so yeah. You suck Wes :/ *jokes*

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No, there was only basically me coming close. =P But whatever, people know who I am now, that's all that matters really, next time I will try making it also. =) Lots of fun.

Top Bottom