• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hahahahaha East Coast Who Took You Down Oc3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
LOL For all your boasting and bragging y'all lost to one of midwest finest, Drephen.

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
Aight just goes to show how East Coast takes their losses.....CHUMP

Oh Yah, I'm getting warned for what? Nonsense post....I beg to differ, if that's the case ALL OF EAST COAST SHOULD BE BANNED YOU F'ING BRAGGARTS

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i am so unbelievably embarassed. ill never talk smack again, ive learned my lesson the hard way. i need to reevaluate my life, because its surely worthless. i wish i could just crawl in a hole and die.

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
Did I ever brag about myself...........I DON'T THINK SO......oh yah don't judge by how long i've been a member or even my number of posts.........hmmmm I wonder who I play with...GUESS

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
LOL G-REG don't complain that darkrain and tapion are better than you.

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
LOL M2K were you even there? Yes yes you were......did you not hear the **** that east coast was talking.......ALL THE BRAGGING......wow.......it doesn't matter if drephen doesn't represent all of midwest......but he certainly represents a win over East Coast.

Wait you are East Coast...........so maybe you didn't notice after all....SOLID

Bailey

Smash Hero
Maybe u didn't notice a few things one being a Triple post. Two being that EC has never lost A Crew Battle to the WC or any coast. And Also the fact that you smell bad. DET

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
You don't know me first off........East coast has not recently played midwest.......and on top of that you win because you pull stupid **** like distract players with your annoying voices. E.G. WES, luckily doesn't play seriously anymore destroys your "BULL****TING" advantage.

P.S. The best of the best the cream of the crop are in the midwest and West coast. There are no prodigies in the East.....maybe it's the European influence.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LOL M2K were you even there? Yes yes you were
Actually no I wasn't there

Also no one ever roots for me either, and people always hollar when my opponent does a combo or anything to make them be winning impressive or not (usually not). It doesn't matter though, he still won, good job to him, that doesn't make midwest amazing it means Drephen is good with Sheik in SSBM. It's like saying New Jersey is amazing because of me, when it's clearly not.

Watty

Smash Lord
agree with drephen this thread is stupid and needs to be banned

Drakonus

Smash Cadet
---------> wasn't this thread supposed to be closed---------------> Also, it's counter bragging...which is slightly different. More of a rebuke, and certainly not on my own behalf. LOL In fact i would have no real interest in midwest vs. east/west if it were not that east was so cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom