• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Yeah have a wi-fi match with me >:0 i wont guarentee ill win(bad at spelling) but lets just have a match :) PM me if you want a match^_^ lets see how good you are ^^

Edds

Smash Ace
dont worry everyone is bad at wifi. but i got a feeling your not from europe. which will make things much worse

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
well empy taught me a new saying "don't feed the trolls"

so lets just not post any more ok? ike boards are bad enough and we don't need a flame thread
(of course comboking might come to defend him)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Ike ditto me??
I haven't used ike in months, but im sure I can still beat you like i did 3-1 SON!!!
get owned cocky sob.

null55

Smash Master
Screw guides, I'm just really happy to hear that someone is winning tournaments with Ike. Even if it is a cocky douche. Congrats man.

.:DRAKE:.

Smash Apprentice
I'm winning tournaments with Ike and owning period. =] I bet you guys want a Guide, don't you?
"The Best Ike Alive"? You think too much of yourself... :dizzy:

Either post some vids to prove you "own", or shut the **** up... don't litter this forum with empty statements like that.

Oh, and I think I speak for everybody when I say I couldn't give a flying **** if you post a guide or not.

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Wow so this is why the Ike forums have bad reputation.
Lets see some videos then.And nobody cares if you post a guide...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
man wtf is with everyone we had a discussion yesterday about these threads and that they are whats wrong with the ike boards and everyone just comes along and posts the exact same thing over and over. no one care if he writes a guide no one likes him he doesn't have proove and he doesn't fight people to proove it why must every one reply to these threads its only make the ike boards worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom