• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hah! I knew there would be NO Megaman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
First the Anti Megaman thread and now this thread?!?! Intresting, but the chance to gloute about it is waaaaayyyy too late however.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Didn't you get enough flaming LAST time you had your stupid anti-Megaman thread...? Obviously not since you came back again...

Mods, please lock this flamebait and beat the OP with a hammer...
not the ban hammer, preferably a sledge hammer.

Oh and the person who posted the Pokemon Trainer/Wario pic wins this entire thread.

OverlordCrono

Smash Cadet
It was a complete slap in the face that Megaman didn't make it, nor was even considered! He's been around just as long as Mario and Sonic, wields a history of fantastic games with mind blowing music, and has a humongous fan base to follow him, including me. He would have been amazing in Brawl, and definitely not be a clone of Samus OR Kirby. I truly hope that in the next Smash, Megaman will finally get the respect that he deserves.

And to the TC, I understand that your not a fan, but you're being completely irrational on this. As a previous poster said: "DUN B HATIN."

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Ok you say megaman isnt good cuz he wasnt from a brawl based game if thats true than why the heck is olimar in there or Rob
megaman is the perfect player for brawl but he didnt get in because capcom didnt make R4 just a gamecube
and saying that megaman shouldnt be in cuz he is in a fight style game is dumb as heck if that is true then lets get rid of pikachu lucario and jigglypuff cuz thats a fighting style game
:mad:

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
even I knew that you ******!!

I guess no one ever mentioned it, but you all were making arguments like he was gonna be in

no thanks! how about you shove it down your throat instead :p

even though I don't like Toon Link so much I glad he did make it in even if he had to be a semi-clone, but it's worth it because he took Mega's place instead
i am going through this thread reading what you said and i noticed something QFT

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Ha! I knew there would be no Toon Link!

I just knew it! I knew it..I knew..I...

Oh wait...

I dont know why you are so anti-Megaman, I dont have a problem with that but surely you can see how he had potential? I would have much rather seen him in than 1 of the 5 clones we have.

Seriously, half-decent characters were discarded for clones. Megaman was one of them.

Oh and for the record, I hate Toon Link. With a passion.

Oh, for god's sake... Another one of the 3672.395 people that think there are clones??? There are no clones. If they were clones, ALL of their attacks would be the same. No two characters are the same, In form and style. The attacks have been deliberately changed so that they would, in some way, be unique from a SIMILAR character, such as, ALL of toon links aerials were changed, even his down-air (Pause, fall, effect from the minish cap, he jumps with roc's cape, goes straight down) is different. Wolf has NO attacks (other than the landmaster) similar to fox and falco. Nearly all of falco's attacks are completely different from fox's, f-smash, neutral-A, f-air, up-air, u-tilt, even down-b are COMPLETELY different. The only things ganon has even remotely similar to captain Falcon are his aerials and his down-b. and even then, he only shares 4 attacks with capt. falcon. His warlock punch has been changed. It only resembles "FALCOWN PAWWNCH" In being, you know, a punch. I love captain falcon, he's awesome

Now that I'm done ranting, I don't really care if megaman was in or not, you don't go around insulting people for wanting them in. It's a real... I really cannot think of a bad enough word to describe this!

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Oh, for god's sake... Another one of the 3672.395 people that think there are clones??? There are no clones. If they were clones, ALL of their attacks would be the same. No two characters are the same, In form and style. The attacks have been deliberately changed so that they would, in some way, be unique from a SIMILAR character, such as, ALL of toon links aerials were changed, even his down-air (Pause, fall, effect from the minish cap, he jumps with roc's cape, goes straight down) is different. Wolf has NO attacks (other than the landmaster) similar to fox and falco. Nearly all of falco's attacks are completely different from fox's, f-smash, neutral-A, f-air, up-air, u-tilt, even down-b are COMPLETELY different. The only things ganon has even remotely similar to captain Falcon are his aerials and his down-b. and even then, he only shares 4 attacks with capt. falcon. His warlock punch has been changed. It only resembles "FALCOWN PAWWNCH" In being, you know, a punch. I love captain falcon, he's awesome
I agree they are not clones but this thread isnt about that it is about making fun of the guy who made this thread for bieng a idiot

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
^I know, I fixed my post to include my opinion on this thread and the OP:) which was not good btw :mad:

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
i was being sarcastic. lol
but its funny messing with people that hasnt unlocked all the chars yet.
its a quote now to say,
"WHAT?! U HAVENT UNLOCKED MEGAMAN, GENO AND RIDLEY YET?!?!?!"
my friend believed me for a while too. i felt bad..
then i ruined his day by telling him wolf was in the game. lol

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
hahhahha thats pretty funny lol i thought u were serious i was thinkin "already unlocked all the characters "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom