• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest 4.0 Brawl+ Nov 7th

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thanks to everyone who came. I know it was small but I hope you all had fun. Good training for next week. Lemme know if I missed any of your characters. Vids coming soon.

Singles
:

1: Vist (Luigi, Falcon)
2: G-Reg (Falcon, Jiggs)
3: Thunderhorse (Falco)
4: JCaesar (ROB, Wolf, Squirtle)
5: Waffle (ZSS)
5: Guy (Diddy)
7: Bandit (Zelda)
7: Combo Knight (Peach, Falcon)
9: Quinnydinny (Fox)

Doubles:

1: The Gregorius Caesar Dynasty (JCaesar + G-Reg)
2: You can't break those cuffs (Vist + Waffle)
3: We can break these cuffs (Bandit + Thunderhorse)
4: RAWWWWWW (Combo Knight + Guy)
5: MWC (Metalmonstar + Herfderf)

Round robin, everyone played everyone. Greg and I didn't drop a game to anyone ^_^

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Point of interest: the 2 people I lost to, I beat the last time we played in tournament. The 2 people I beat, I lost to the last time we played in tournament. Yay consistency?

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
lol that dude Combo sucks, he should never pick up brawl+
I was watching him play and, I was like "Where are the knees?".
It's a shame Guy had to carry that team.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Sorry we had to bail before singles. We wanted to get towards the Fredrick area before dark.

We got to play tons of friendlies which was good. Some of the matches at the beginning made me think that I wasn't as bad as I thought. Then herf and I got thrashed in teams which kind of ended that idea.

Thunderhorse, really awesome falco. I just picked him up that day after hearing he was good because I play falco in regular brawl.

Lobos

Smash Master
good stuff.....JC or Vist let me know if any of you are trying to get a practice session sometime this week before BTL2

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I couldn't show up because I was very sick =\

I'm planning to pre-reg for BtL2 tonight.

Unless someone is holding a B+ smashfest this weekend, I'm basically gonna be practicing on WiFi all week long nonstop lol

Good stuff to Vist and G-Reg btw

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i was pretty disappointed by losing to vist but im always looking to improve so a challenge is always welcome

sorry i didnt get to play everyone but i felt a lot more sick then i let on, wanted to stay and play more but i needed to rest up. had to take little naps throughout the day

ggs to all and thanks to jcaesar as always for being the gracious host and see everyone in philly next week

Vist

Smash Champion
fun tourney, good matches with everyone. props to jcaesar for hosting; looking forward to the next one.

thanks for teaming with me, waffle. we def made sure no cuffs were broken.

greg- my bad for the lameness of the luigi vs falcon match-up =/ i didnt have any other option since u poo'd on me in falcon dittos. also my bad for copying your combos sharingan-style XD

oops, i forgot to register for BtL2 when i was here. I'll have to do that online it looks like...

lobos- i might be down for some practice this week

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Awesome time at Hackfest, now with that out of the way, I'm gonna break those cuffs at BtL2.

RRRRRUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Vist - good **** for winning the tourney. Next time I'll remember to spam more usmash.
G-reg - ****ing racecar drivers. You're gonna do mad well at BtL2.
JCaesar - Did I just learn the Squirtle match up? Thanks for having us over, great time as always.
Waffle - u mad? lol, I kid though. Ike dittos with you and Bandit were huge lulz.
ThatGayWhoIKnow - wow you ****ing suck how the hell did you get 5th? And you were a gay *** ***** in Duelist too. And you made me waste 3 hours driving you to and from there because you live so **** far away. I don't know how you didn't get last. Get *****. Naaaaaaawwww I'm joking. Good times having you around. Make sure to upload my attempt to hit on the waitress.
Bandit - Good to finally see you back around XD. Seems you haven't rusted any since the last time I saw you. Though you have a propensity to KICK ME IN THE ****ING FACE! Then again seems all my teammates tend to do that :dizzy:
Combo Knight - Your Peach is good, no need to get so down over yourself. Just keep at it. Better yet, learn Melee.
Quinnydinny - Glad that you made it up there. Your Fox has a lot of potential, and your Samus/Zelda is teams is pretty nice. Keep that tech skill up!
Hagerstown boys - GGs. Shame you guys didn't stick around for doubles. You did ok for your first time in tourney.

Special shoutout to Tant. Make it to more tourneys. We need more MK mains.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I may come to the next one, I kind of miss brawl+... been playing alot of SF4.

good job to the winners.

Herfderf

Smash Cadet
This was pretty fun, I had a great time. Sorry we couldn't stay an longer. It seems I've still got plenty to learn...I got OBLITERATED by Falcon and Jigglypuff. I think I'll work on Charizard a little more...

Anyhoo, shoutouts

Vist+Waffle-thanks for proving once and for all, that you can't break these cuffs. Also, thanks for the tips Waffle.
JCaesar-thanks for hosting an awesome tourney. Hopefully we'll come again sometime
G-Reg- Your Jiggs is too good. I had a lot of fun playing Dissidia, wish I hadn't made you take off your gear each time though, my gear was pretty low-level anyways though. Next time we can use whatever. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling so well :(
Everyone else- Thanks for the fun times :D
Metalmonstar- I feel like I held you back. I need to work on dieing less often. Sorry.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude vist dont worry man, ill learn the matchup and **** you next time!!! if any matchup is impossible, falcon vs luigi is def. not one of them

Vist

Smash Champion
i also forgot to say thanks to everyone for exposing me to breaking cuffs and getting that song stuck in my head lmao

ThatGayWhoIKnow - wow you ****ing suck how the hell did you get 5th? And you were a gay *** ***** in Duelist too. And you made me waste 3 hours driving you to and from there because you live so **** far away. I don't know how you didn't get last. Get *****.
dude vist dont worry man, ill learn the matchup and **** you next time!!!

thunderhorse- yea dude upsmashing pretty much 0 to death's my soul lol

greg- ill prolly get dunked on next time we play :(. and like, i know ppl regard falcon as a beast character but imo small characters like the mario bros, squirtle and ness etc. can just combo / edgeguard the **** out of him and he's barely be able to return the favor.

EDIT-

Good stuff Vist.

See you guys at Philly this Saturday.
Thanks and it'll be cool seeing u guys again. not looking forward to playing your squirtle tho LOL XD

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
So I saw TH post "Needs more MK mains" and then I was all

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/picture.php?pictureid=4442&albumid=617&dl=1254765561&thumb=1

Anyway,

JCaesar - RAWWWWWWWWW! Doesn't seem we've gotten worse/better against each other. We didn't really get any serious matches though, did we? (THOSE LATE NIGHT 1v1s DIDN'T COUNT. >:3)

TH - The FUUUUUUUUCK. Seriously, I can't take Falco anymore. The amount of lasers and camping from him, adding the autocomboability (screw you, HE AUTOCOMBOS >:3) and his redonk Usmash, just gets me pissed. ;_; Although, I dunno, my Diddy plays really stupid. It's like, I jump in the air and do nothing for half the match. XD Fun times. Nice practicing with you. Oh, and sorry if I made the trip too much of a hassle for you; I'm glad you just didn't forget about me. =D

Comboknight - Aww, don't worry, next time you can team with Thunderhorse and try to take second-to-last place at least. You know. With all that spam he has? =D
Don't beat yourself up, your Peach is redonk. D: You play just like a nice Peach I know. One day she'll give me a hell of a time, and everyone else too. And hell, look at my ****ty performance in some matches. ;_;

Quinn - I see you're breaking those cuffs with Fox's **** USmash. RAAAWWWWWWW. But you can't break MY cuffs.

Also, spam less. LOL
Bandit - Spam less.
TH - Spam less.
Vist - Spam less.

Duelist - LOL. I totally love cheating in this game. It makes LOSING all the more worth it. So donskis.
Waitress - Jesus christ I feel sorry for you. I would've stopped him, but I just....had to bust out the GuyCam this time. It was a failed attempt from the start and a waste of your time, and he will be smacked.
Cuffs - Get BROKEN.

Awesome time, everyone. I won't be going to BtL2, but I'd love for the good times to keep rolling after it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Vist - Good **** winning, I wish I got a crack at your Luigi. Falcon's combos on ROB make me RAWWWWWWWWWWW!
G-Reg - The Gregorian Caesar Dynasty lives on! Man we were untouchable, I wish we were teaming at BtL2. We should do some team MMs against NY and PA.
Thunderhorse - RAWWWWWWWWWW Falco *sadface* Thanks for coming, but stay away from my woman! Why do you think she said she had a boyfriend? :cool:
JCaesar - SquirtleKnight's really letting me down. I think it's finally time to drop him for good. I suck with broken top tier characters :dizzy:
Waffle - Sorry about the first round, I didn't even think about it when I made the bracket. I was just splitting up teammates and it kinda worked out that way. Thanks for coming though.
Guy - Your Diddy lost to my ROB at FD, WTF? That matchup is ****ing impossible there. You suck :p and stop cheating at Final Smash Duelist FFAs.
Bandit - Thanks for coming back to the scene, Duelist master. Wish you played more often.
Combo Knight - Your Peach is beast, don't give her up just because Falcon is broken. You can definitely make a name for yourself in the Peach+ community.
Quinnydinny - Thanks for coming man. Fun times as always. I like that Ganon.
Hagerstown guys - Sorry you couldn't stick around for singles, but thanks for coming anyway. I think you left a bag of controllers at my place. I can't exactly run up all the way to Hagerstown to bring it back but if you can wait till the 28th I'll bring it to your tourney.

Can't wait for the GuyCam vids, especially from BWW.

Sorry I forgot to do pre-reg for BtL2, I really dropped the ball on that one. Can everyone just do the online pre-reg? Check the first post of the BtL2 thread. I'm going to tonight.

I hope everyone is ready for BtL2. This was just a warm-up. Check the MD/VA+ thread for ride info and training this week.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Oh dang, Herf kept thinking we left something there. That kind of sucks since on Tuesday we are doing gameday at the college and I normally bring controllers. Ah well. Yeah go ahead and bring it on the 21st.

Also Someone put a hat and "OMG" googles in my stuff so we have that.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Oh dang, Herf kept thinking we left something there. That kind of sucks since on Tuesday we are doing gameday at the college and I normally bring controllers. Ah well. Yeah go ahead and bring it on the 21st.

Also Someone put a hat and "OMG" googles in my stuff so we have that.
That would be GUY, and lol thx 4 the morale boost XD I'm gonna switch off between Peach and Falcon I guess.

Can anyone help me to get to BTL2? I'd appreciate it. D: (the ultimate team)

quinnydinny

Smash Cadet
Thunderhorse - RAWWWWWWWWWW Falco *sadface* Thanks for coming, but stay away
LOL, he got rejected so fast. It was weak.

Also I forgot to give you money for BtL2 :/. I don't have a teammate either.

ALSO I got so screwed with the BYES!!!!!!

Top Bottom