• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B. 2 Anyone going?

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm posting this super early, but it's worth it cause people will have more than enough time to set everything up to try to go to this. I know that I'll try to get here before my classes start (hoping that they won't **** up my schedule). So I need to know how's gonna try to come to this?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228939

Also, if you need a ride, I can probably pick you up from ATL is you get a ride there. the drive for me is no longer than 5 hours (lol if you're going 60 mph) so if you're living in FL and wanna get to this, then come to ATL and I'll pick you up (I can only hold 4 ppl).

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, even though it is OOS, I can still try to convince my parents to letting me go. Maybe if I win a tournament down here they won't think that it's a waste of time. =P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Ah, man. I wanna go real bad.

I'm trying to get to ECRC #3 soon, by the way, for anybody who is going.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
It all depends if my "crew" is gonna go. I'd definatly like to make it though.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I would like to go, but my parents would disown me!!!!! They even bug me about local tournaments (which I understand because I have no peers to take me home, and my parents won't pick me up from a friends house if I were to stay there.)

bigman40

Smash Master
That sucks. This tourney turned out to be a bummer too since they moved the date to Aug 21-23 (the weekend after I'm back at college). I hate my life ;_;

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
bah, can't go to this one, i found out that my sister is graduating the weekend i was supposed to leave so im gonna be making a detour in arkansas, which means theres no way ill get there in time lol

bigman40

Smash Master
Well someone come to HERB 2. As far as I know, the time is set for July 24-25 and I'm going to get there no matter what. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228939 Also, updated the OP

Edit: If I made this a thread to where everyone can post a tourney that they're going to so that other Yoshi's that are wanting to travel OoS, would you guys use this? Mainly, I only plan on using this when I'm trying to get to a big tourney, but if the rest of you have a big tourney that you wanna put out there so that we can consider going, then feel free to post it here.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey guys...

COME TO ****ING CANADA FOR ONCE! IT'S NOT THAT COLD!

:(

Nul

Smash Apprentice
Unless I can manage a car ride from someone on the west coast and their trunk isn't full, I'd go.

Yea, I'll just be leaving Vegas then, and about $400 for an OOS tourny isn't for me...

Gah, travel is too ****ed expensive.

Top Bottom