• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys I need your help to get the MK boards back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So basically, our match up thread and stage thread are pretty old. Does anyone want to take them over or start new ones? Because I would love to get both of those back up to date and to get things moving again.

Just let me know what you guys are thinking. I'll leave this thread up for a little while just to see where this goes.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would love to take over the match up thread.

I've played MK for...ever tbh but I always mained Tink and seconded him. I want to be more active in these boards and would like to help.

I'm not amazing, but I'm PR'd 3 in CO, which doesn't mean much, but hopefully it shows I'm not a complete scrub.

Yup.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
All we really need is someone to boost conversation and pump out ratios and summaries on match ups, doesn't really matter how good you are, just as long as you provide the correct information and know what you're talking about. I really think we should start from scratch with the Match Up thread, get a chart, start from top tier and work our way down. The main question is: are you up to this, can you stay on top of it, and will you see it through until it's finished?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Actually it seems Red is still on top of this, but production seems slow. If you guys could work together or something that would be great, but I'll ask him what he wants to do with the thread since he's still semi-active with it.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Alright, now I just need someone who wants to take care of the stage discussion and things will be on their way :)

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I could maybe give it a shot.

What all is involved in that, though? Just starting discussions, then linking to important posts/summarizing things that were said?

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I think I might be up to that.

Gimme a little bit to think about it more, but I think I’ll be able to. I just need to make sure that I don’t have anything big coming up that could suck away my time making me unable to update.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Well I can help you with updating it if needed, just let me know what you need done. But don't start the thread and stop midway through, I'd like to not have a repeat of the last stage discussion thread.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Updating with a summary also can't take more than, what, an hour each time I update it (and I'd be doing it like once a week)?

Yeah I think I'll give it a shot. I'll work on writing down an OP right now.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Yeah that's basically all you gotta do, and it's usually just summing up what people post and reposting their posts in the OP. Just put some nice pictures, text, and such to make it look nice and update it once a stage is done and you're set.

I'm going to close this now that we've got this squared away, if you have anymore questions just PM, profile message, or Aim me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom