• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys I don´t like what I saw in this video

ALP

Smash Rookie
I accidentally put tilt. I meant smash. I will edit that. You can survive it. I know you can. Pikachu's CG only goes up to 105% on Fox. Then you can use the Up-Smash after. But, using momentum canceling you can survive. I know this for a fact. Correct me if I am wrong.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
^_^ you worry too much, if you actually get caught in it, you've obviously did something wrong.

Judo777

Smash Master
No hes right u can survive pikas chain grab after the upsmash. However heres a fun game if u arent diing down and trying to shine then pika can buufer an fsmash which will kill u. So you get to guess whichs its gonna be and try to di accordingly of yea then u get to dodge thunder.

But far more importantly to the topic at hand. Sheiks ftilt lock on fox is a guarenteed stock cause it combos in to upsmash at like 100 which is kills at like 90 for u guys. Also ftilt is sooo easy to land compared to this tech there is no ways its getting banned.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
ZSS's d-smash chain isn't banned against Fox, this is not differant. Actually, this is, because you can SDI out of it. If anything, playing Peach's will make you mad good at SDi'ing. (=
If anything, I think this matchup is going to turn out to be like you're playing Icies. A smart Icies isn't going to focus just on getting grabs the entire match, and if they pull an infinite off, it's most likely because of a mistake on your part that was avoidable. Same thing with this. Avoid going under Peach, or approaching directly in front of her if she's float canceling close to the ground. Camp, or just stay above her. Expect to see them try for an up-tilt or up-smash, space accordingly with a shineor second jump, and punish.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
even if you get caught in it..........there is someting called SDI !!!!!!!!! each and every up-air from peach can be SDI'ed. same with shiek......just SDI towards the ground during the first or second forward tilt and shield to whatever you think is best...........................

XinShot

Smash Apprentice
even if you get caught in it..........there is someting called SDI !!!!!!!!! each and every up-air from peach can be SDI'ed. same with shiek......just SDI towards the ground during the first or second forward tilt and shield to whatever you think is best...........................
you'd still get hit if the peach is smart enough to adjust

Top Bottom