• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GunZ

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tK6S9L_Q4

Remember this ****, used to be mad legit third person shooter with crazy advanced movement techniques. The Melee of online arena games. But because it was made by a Korean company, they made it into another ****ty Pay2Win game. Then I heard of freestylegunz recently.

It removes all the stupid buying **** and let's you buy anything instantly, and has several awesome items that were previously only in the Korean version of the game. It's just an awesome 1v1 (or more) FPS-TPS-Sexy arena game.

I'd really like some Australians to start playing it because there are barely any.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Zomg
I remember this game!
Used to play it with my friend everytime during 2007-2008. I still remember that whole goblin glitch, that was so lulz <3

Playing it on private server was much more fun, wayyy more skilled players and fun things like, hide and seek etc

The butterfly or whatever it was called was pretty much a 1hit ko move, which was pretty ugh, but you needed skills to actually do that. Never liked that, even though I did it to people who killed me, for revenge kills :p

Hmmm good times
How's the game like ATM?

:phone:

Top Bottom