• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gunner 1.10 Patch

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
People voting on what others can do with their characters doesn't seem like it'll turn out very well to me, but we can see how it turns out.

Last edited:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hey guys, ksizzle of VitaminZK here. We're working on a Mii patch notes vid for 1.1.0 like we have for other characters ( full playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgAfGFJEliWSjRkhkjmM_2TDcOk8WnBzU )

I'm having trouble properly comparing the change with Grenade where it disappears if it comes in contact with another hitbox. Do you guys know of a good example to compare the situation between 1.0.9 and 1.1.0 so i can record it? Thanks!

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
The easiest example I can think of is trying to cancel out mario/luigi's fireballs with a grenade.
  • This makes the grenade clash/cancel out like most projectiles normally do rather than explode. Before 1.1.0 that would have resulted in the grenade exploding upon contact with the fireball

edit: fireball is much easier to pull off

Last edited:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The easiest example I can think of is trying to cancel out mario/luigi's fireballs with a grenade.
  • This makes the grenade clash/cancel out like most projectiles normally do rather than explode. Before 1.1.0 that would have resulted in the grenade exploding upon contact with the fireball

edit: fireball is much easier to pull off
Thanks a lot for the help! We've just released the video. Hope you guys enjoy

Top Bottom