• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guinness World Record! **SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED**

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
Mine do...approximately 32 hours usually. I've never gone more than 33 hours though, which is why I mentioned the previous record rather than their record.
Dear me. You turn the Wii/Cube on at noon, and don't quit playing Smash until 10PM the next night?

You're not human. :glare:

Regardless, the mentality of "I don't have to keep playing" helps, I'm sure :)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Dear me. You turn the Wii/Cube on at noon, and don't quit playing Smash until 10PM the next night?

That's the thing, I don't take 30 minutes for dinner, I take whatever I want, and this is done with other people. I could not do what they did, I could have stayed up as long as they did but I would have gotten bored and given up.
Krisp, you out robot M2K.
That's far from true, maybe if all I did when playing was smash but in all seriousness I stopped playing back in '09 and just got back into it in hopes of going to tournies again with some actual improvement. When I usually did stuff like that with some friends it was mixes of zelda, tf2, etc.

zZz

Smash Apprentice

It made it worse I felt. Sure the first couple of breaks are nice, but it kind of becomes a leave smash prison for 15 minutes card. Before you know it your break is up and your trying to figure out how to muster up the stamina to go another 4 hours.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I love your post zzz. I can imagine how hard it was making that record, and it was hillarious to watch you guys lose your minds from how tired you were. :troll:

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Thats the big question
The point wasn't to raise community awareness.... our community knows about Melee. We're trying to ensure that Melee gets passed down to another generation of players. Before you know it we will be celebrating 20 years of playing this game :)

Top Bottom