• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide to the Knee of Justice (I can has sticky?) New Combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychofox

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2681-0374-2022
Ive discovered a pretty reliable combo as well after playing falcon for a while... short hop flub knee, auto cancel, doesnt matter if they trip or not, but when you land it seems like there is enough hit stun to where you can do a weak A punch, then a grab... generally from the grab I do a down throw to uair(depending on their DI and air dodge timing)

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I see this guide is unfinished..
you should not have bumped this then darx imo.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
If the people like it they'll post on this. If they don't they'll let it die.

I simply gave it a second chance.
The fact the OP will most likely not get updated anymore, makes this topic incomplete and less helpfull than it can be.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I can't believe they nerfed the justice!

I was playing Melee a couple days ago and I forgot how amazing the justice is in that version, it's hard to beat people with Falcon in Brawl

Self-kun

Smash Rookie
I can't believe they nerfed the justice!

I was playing Melee a couple days ago and I forgot how amazing the justice is in that version, it's hard to beat people with Falcon in Brawl
It just makes that sweet spotted justice knee into a victory all the more rewarding.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
It just makes that sweet spotted justice knee into a victory all the more rewarding.
That is true, it looks a whole lot more epic on Brawl too.

Did they downgrade the Justice's knockback from Melee too, or is it just that everything seems to KO more in Melee?

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Last Activity: 11-27-2008 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by SmashBrother2008
Maybe we should just make a new one. Even if it means copying things written here.
^This^

Until then i'm indexing this. And making a not that some of the things in here are dead.
I'd do that, I like justice... and knees... but how can I make a new thread without totally ripping his off?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Locked per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom