• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess the first pro's signed by MLG in the Brawl Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I'm not sure of the first signed pros, but I'd just take the top 5 players from the standings of crit hit 3. Due to the community being very large, MLG will still seek it out as a competitive game. Since melee is almost dead, there is no reason they would take this site without planning on having some influence on the brawl community.
omfgstfupos

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
MDZ - i like how u claim brawl is so eazy and u have cash's quote in ur sig of brawl being an auto paycheck, yet u havnt't earned one cent from it. prove me wrong, find me results for a REAL tourney that you've gotten top 3 in.

lol PWNT

man I cant believe theyd sign people for brawl... how would that at all be profitable? Unless the tournament scene expands I guess.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MDZ - i like how u claim brawl is so eazy and u have cash's quote in ur sig of brawl being an auto paycheck, yet u havnt't earned one cent from it. prove me wrong, find me results for a REAL tourney that you've gotten top 3 in.
Brawl is boring. Why would I waste my time playing it?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Wait why would MLG sign people for Brawl?
Being consistent in Brawl is just about as easy as finding a cure for cancer.
Besides, if MLG were to sign people for Brawl they'd basically have to sign everyone considering I can just pick up a controller and press Down on the c-stick with metaknight and take a stock by doing that.
wo rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom