• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTS stupidity

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
the GTS is really annoying me now. with platnium's release of the member's pass for Darkrai, the GTS is full of them.

but that's not the problem. The problem is that people are putting up like male combee's and asking for palkia or deoxys. One time I was searching for male abra's to breed with and someone was asking for a (Lvl 90 and up growlithe.)

now, i dont know if people actually train their growlithe to lvl 90, but i'm assuming its not much.

i'm just asking if your one of those people who give ridiculous trades, your not gonna get what you what. Make all trades reasonable.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
If they are going rediculously over board chances are they are trying to clone. And even if they fail to clone they still get something they want

A_man13

Smash Master
This happens all the time. People don't consider value of the pokes they want to trade and offer a lvl one bidoof for an arceus. Personally I found the best way to get pokes I want is to make a realistic offer (meaning Garchomp for salmence, Cranidos for Sheldon, etc.) or use a more formal forum to make trades.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Agreed. I myself prefer to make trade offers that are beneficial for both sides (though sometimes I do make a slightly bad trade, which some people except, it's never overly crazy). Seeing people put ____ Pokemon (it happens with everything, even Pokemon like budew) for _____ super awesome Pokemon gets really annoying.

The best trade I can think of is Magikarp for anything I want. Everyone loves magikarp ;)

-:bowser:Bowser King

Overload

Smash Lord
I rarely bother with GTS. Most people there need a reality check. Every offer I've put up has been taken by someone, though I don't remember exactly what I traded and what I requested.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
when i got about 100 GTS hours, i would hack deoxis to my ruby (the one I hate) and transfer them to my pearl 9the other one i hate) and then ask for lv 100 of anything and within like 2 minutes I would get it:)
The funny thing is that the deoxis were lv 30:chuckle:

Im not a hacker for team pokemon, just for fooling people on GTS:p
please don't kill me

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
the GTS is really annoying me now. with platnium's release of the member's pass for Darkrai, the GTS is full of them.

but that's not the problem. The problem is that people are putting up like male combee's and asking for palkia or deoxys. One time I was searching for male abra's to breed with and someone was asking for a (Lvl 90 and up growlithe.)

now, i dont know if people actually train their growlithe to lvl 90, but i'm assuming its not much.

i'm just asking if your one of those people who give ridiculous trades, your not gonna get what you what. Make all trades reasonable.
I agree.

Who REALLY has a LV 90 Growlithe!!!???

I think evolved forms and legendaries you don't need are usually best to send for trade and just ask for something in equal to lesser value.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
I agree.

Who REALLY has a LV 90 Growlithe!!!???

I think evolved forms and legendaries you don't need are usually best to send for trade and just ask for something in equal to lesser value.
Hey, I lost my fire stone, Okay!?

Anyway, I agree. Some people think some are worth it.

Ie: lv 100 mewtwo for lv 45 latias. What.

Suicune For Lv 1 chimchar.

lv 20 or so gyara for ****ING MILOTIC. MILOTIC.

A.A

Smash Cadet
if you ever want a trade just ask the forum, GTS was flawed because:

a) You can't see the details of the mon
b)Hacked mon are all over the place
c)no filter at all
d) was meant to be for "Completeing the pokedex" but you can only ask for mon you have seen. kinda pointless

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Yeah it is a bitty messed up..
Yesterday i was looking for a Ho-Oh. Just to see what they were wanting in return.

I tapped on a bug catchers head. His name was "UndrScratch" or something like that.
Everything seemed normal, He was wanting another Ho-Oh though.. Those trades annoy me.
And heres the CATCH.... Although it said it was a Ho-Oh he offered, It was a picture of a Lugia that was showing. :S

Can someone explain that? XD

But yeah, GTS is really messed up

EDIT : Oh and also, I once traded a Shiny Dustox for a Deoxys. Trades like that are reasonable so long as the Rubbish one of the two is shiny.... no?

A.A

Smash Cadet
Yeah it is a bitty messed up..
Yesterday i was looking for a Ho-Oh. Just to see what they were wanting in return.

I tapped on a bug catchers head. His name was "UndrScratch" or something like that.
Everything seemed normal, He was wanting another Ho-Oh though.. Those trades annoy me.
And heres the CATCH.... Although it said it was a Ho-Oh he offered, It was a picture of a Lugia that was showing. :S

Can someone explain that? XD

But yeah, GTS is really messed up

EDIT : Oh and also, I once traded a Shiny Dustox for a Deoxys. Trades like that are reasonable so long as the Rubbish one of the two is shiny.... no?

If you ever see someone offering a mon but the picture is different to the mon its hacked

classic case is when you search for mew and someone is offering a "mew" but theirs a pic of gyrados(sp?)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
If you ever see someone offering a mon but the picture is different to the mon its hacked

classic case is when you search for mew and someone is offering a "mew" but theirs a pic of gyrados(sp?)
Why do you say mon? Don't you mean POKEMON? :dizzy: Anyways, Your wrong, It means that the pokemon they wanted was already given to them and they didn't pick it up yet :ohwell:

Top Bottom