• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTA smash players - we have no place for casuals, lets play wifi

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ah my bad guys wont be on til tmrw, got unexpectedly busy, then wasnt able to go out and buy cables for the wii -_-

tmrw for sure lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
alright guys i updated the list on page 1

ill post tmrw when i get my cables, should def be on tmrw, pretty much no excuse lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ggs mike i see u got that america speed training

ill be on tmrw again ; ) hopeuflly ill get to play the ppl i didnt play (inle, srtm)

raidos

Smash Apprentice
GG's mikey and inle, def learned a couple new things today lol.

Nuh its was all the smash practice during the summer I got, hamilton smash is gonna rock at the next tourny XD.

Omg inle, some of the combos u did were O_O. Btw most broken move in the game is now shield breaker, no doubting that xD.

Lets do this again sometime!

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Man last night's matches were intense, I couldn't believe how consistent you played Snake the entire night. Raidos for #1 snake player on Wifi. (and captain falcon player)

I use shield breaker the way other less glamorous Marths use Grab. And I'm proud of it.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
alright updated skyler and bob

lol yeah was playing raidos yesterday im playing a supposedly agile character and this hamilton pro was moving faster than me and crap...then again i am one campy dude lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
alright, today is my last midterm, so ill have some spare time tonight, so if i feel like playing ill probably be on tonight, probably around 6

Top Bottom