• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSUB. Where you at?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Close this thread and stop bickering like children (even though you are children, grow the **** up anyways).

L, you need to calm the **** down. It's the internet.

L__

Smash Master
I don't care if I'm double posting because I'm pretty sure by the next time I post the infraction will have passed...

At this point I don't hold any feelings towards GSUB or anyone in this thread. I actually feel this way about a lot of the smashers I've met so far with the exception of maybe 20. I apologize to those who wasted their time reading this worthless internet drama and I hope that the next time I meet with whoever is reading this you won't judge me based upon myself in the form of my posts because I believe that I'm a lot more enjoyable to be in the company of in person.

I also want this out in the open, clearly. I've never hated anyone in the smash community for more than a few minutes to be honest, so stop accusing me of being so angry. That is all, thank you.

This is my temporary goodbye everyone from SmashBoards.

BobbySiege

Smash Rookie
Okay, shedding a little light here so we can all just move on.

L is a very passive person. He doesn't do anger.

GSUB, I have no idea what you're saying, but I can pretty much assure you that L only wants to do this to shut you up. He doesn't care about the money or the bragging rights.

Now lets all be good ladies, hike up our skirts and go fly a kite.

Top Bottom