• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grim's Back *****es - Most Technical Pichu, Get at me ICG

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
So.
I'm back.
I couldn't resist the amazingness of Pichu.
Should hopefully have vids of my Pichu at Robocop.
Get hyped.

EDIT:
Dear Insane Carzy Guy,

After watching your games against Zhu and Bunbun, I have decided to officially dub myself "Most Technical Pichu in the World". If you care to challenge, please post a response to an actual match where you have shown a greater amount of technical skill than myself. Videos of my own Pichu will hopefully be up after this weekend.

Sincerely, Grim Tuesday.

P.S. Please do not confuse this with myself claiming I am the BEST Pichu in the world, that is yet to be determined. I am merely claiming that my use of technical skill as Pichu (namely, my use of Agility as a core-component in my game) far succeeds your own.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I noticed, playing at a tourney 2 months ago, I went CF and Marth and Fox and was getting ***** hard, but I went Pichu and won some.

People dont know how to play against him.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
knowing how to fight pichu isn't as helpful as you think. I can chain throw so what every can and it's easy. also you know edge gaurd and how to beat his moves out you basically know everything you need but it's not helpful like how you can say this is how you fight fox you may know how to do stuff but it isn't like I know how to fight bowser or kirby you can simply camp them to death. of FFer nair or dair when he gets your power.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I swear, Pichu is the third spacie.
Fast speed. - Check.
Rush-down style. - Check.
Ability to juggle - Check.
Attack with Sex Kick properties. - Check.
Uber powerful Up Smash. - Check.
Projectile - Check.
Utilt that sets the opponent up. - Check.
Dsmash with gimp-esque knockback. - Check.
Multi-hit Fair - Check.

And Nair can act almost like Shine sometimes. :O

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you don't know what your talking about. pichu can't gimp that hard maybe if you predict they'll 2nd jump into a f-smash. pichu lacks a solid laser game also. annd pichu has a good recovery you can't say he's a space animal.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
you don't know what your talking about. pichu can't gimp that hard maybe if you predict they'll 2nd jump into a f-smash. pichu lacks a solid laser game also. annd pichu has a good recovery you can't say he's a space animal.
What I said above was like... 1/10 as carzy as most of your posts xD.
Sure, he can't gimp that hard, and he doesn't have a solid laser game, and his recovery is better, but what about the other things I listed?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
space animals have to have a s***y recovery, gay laser camping, to fast to deal with, beyond ******** kill power, and FF a like mother f***er. that and a shine.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Dear Insane Carzy Guy,

After watching your games against Zhu and Bunbun, I have decided to officially dub myself "Most Technical Pichu in the World". If you care to challenge, please post a response to an actual match where you have shown a greater amount of technical skill than myself. Videos of my own Pichu will hopefully be up after this weekend.

Sincerely, Grim Tuesday.

P.S. Please do not confuse this with myself claiming I am the BEST Pichu in the world, that is yet to be determined. I am merely claiming that my use of technical skill as Pichu (namely, my use of Agility as a core-component in my game) far succeeds your own.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WTF? bunbun I had no use of tech skill. please tell me some of your pichu tech skill lacks can you SH upair WL?
if so you've got me beat hands down. the only tech skill I can't do very well if that and ca't WD oos the best. but I can powersheild most lasers, wall stall, platform pretty well, good amount of SDI used in matches, lack of tech skill f*** ups. I'll play my brother friday and we'll see. however some tech skill is rarly used like double up-B and junk.

But I think i'm fairly technical I picked up a lot of retarted skill tech pretty d*** fast like near perfect platforming as most of the cast.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I can waveland SH uair, but I use the control stick to do it.
I can powershield lasers (who can't nowadays?)

Most of my tech skill comes from how **** I am at Perfect Agility. Seriously, I mind-game like a ****ing beast, racing all over the place with 1 frame of lag.

Delicious.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yes it would be usefulas bait. because I think finely understand how useless being able to upair Sh and 2nd jump is. I think it would be faster to autocanel it (2 frames of lag) and jump again and reduce your time needed to WL.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
sticking for SHDL does help a lot. but limits you in a lot of ways. like running away DL
Yeah, main problem is wave-dashing out of shield and shine.
I'm working on it with stick, but it's a lot harder.

I've just always used stick and can't break the habit, so I thought "Eh, **** it, I'll just keep going with stick and try and make up for the short-comings".

Like I said though, makes a lot of things easier.

Perfect Agility dashing is easier with stick, you press the stick up, press B, and then move the stick to the side. Simple.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
oh yeah I never do X up-B it's ******** to do so. It's much simpler to do the stick. less chances to f*** up.

so you don't use Y/X?

you know what they say about that right?

Y- your pretty amazing
X- pretty sexy
stick- a beast
C-stick- very creavite WTF at my bowser and it's C-ctick jumps. you can do it before they sheild pick yoshi and c-stick up as you sheild you'll jump.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
oh yeah I never do X up-B it's ******** to do so. It's much simpler to do the stick. less chances to f*** up.

so you don't use Y/X?

you know what they say about that right?

Y- your pretty amazing
X- pretty sexy
stick- a beast
C-stick- very creavite WTF at my bowser and it's C-ctick jumps. you can do it before they sheild pick yoshi and c-stick up as you sheild you'll jump.
C-Stick, lol wut!?

Hoorayz, I'm a beast :p

Nah, I use stick because it is what I have always used since the very first Smash game. When I was younger I was like "Oh, Up = Jump. Simple enough". And that has just stuck with me through to Melee.

I tried to start jumping with X, but it really just screwed up my game, so I just continued with stick. :p

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I taunt with my right hand and it feels wrong with my left hand and I learned to C-stick everything I needed to SHFFL as bowser pretty extreme change but nearly frame prefect fairs with more spacing chances than normal double sticking.

besides techs and junk what's some pichu tech skill? double up-B, nair spacing with pichu is totally different than anyone esle's spacing, perfect up-B, up-B wall riing(not as duh as falco's or foxes), up-B stall is different, scar jumping, smash side-B/side-B canceling i'll count as one thing). up-B up onto a platform. down is pretty easy. I geuss we could pillar some people fair up-tilt fair up-tilt a few times. Am I missing anything?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Well, Up-B can be used for mind-games and dodging, pretty situational though. Like, you go straight up with Agility then straight down.

Agility is just a great form of movement when you land laglessly. Probably one of my favourite attacks in Smash bros :p

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
In america we decide what everyone's opionin is. Not your willy nilly freedom in witch you try to express rememeber that esle i'll report you to be deported.

Top Bottom