• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney IV - Results/Bracket on first post!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
a lot of the time when I've been to a potluck, some sick ***** comes and makes everyone else sick. =/

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i see this thread now becoming about pizza

just like it does every time its mentioned

Lovage

Smash Hero
You could get a ride with me.

edit: I compulsively highlight text anyways, so spoiler tags don't bother me.
omg you do that too?

whenever i read long paragraphs on the computer i have to keep highlighting the sentence so my eyes dont look at other stuff

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I don't necessarily highlight what I read. If I'm scrolling the mouse from point A to point B and the cursor passes through some block of text, I usually highlight something arbitrarily. I have no idea why I do this.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
You could get a ride with me.

edit: I compulsively highlight text anyways, so spoiler tags don't bother me.
i used to do this a LOT LOT for like 2 years, only stopped recently

i only highlighted two lines at a time tho

they had to match up and be even n ****

weird stuff

D

Deleted member

im going to come frmo home and not my roomates dorm so i can brin g acube but not tv

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
Well I was there for the last one and I am planning on going again. If I am going then there is a good chance A Rookie will go too. We might also take two good local smashers to their first tourney. Hope everything goes well and all 4 of us can go.

Top Bottom