• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney III, Video thread and results up!

Kira-

Smash Champion
mute is fine
green greens should be auto banned

idc about japes because everyone who picks it on me gets owned
i agree completely with this. ive never lost when someone took me to japes, but i've always lost whenever i picked it. ever since 2007 when i played luigi and got croc'd and moving-water'd every stock

kira has this theory where whoever counters jungle japes gets ***** by the klap trap
not my theory, that's an age old tradition. iirc hugS said that first but i could be wrong

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'd feel like a **** for being happy about that. :psycho:

Cameron, lets team. I haven't heard from kirbyraeg in a while about this tourney and we did well at the arcadian tourney. =O
yes, change of plans came up pretty recently

csl stuff this weekend, so no tourney for me (not like it makes a real difference lol)

enjoy a manly falcon partner for a change

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
A day of being surrounded by asian chicks or melee... tough decision.

Once again I live in claremont/pomona next to the 210 and pretty close to the 10. Both of us will pay $5 for gas money

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
These two very important notices from yours truly.

1:

17 cubes but only 10 TVS? Wtf?

2:

Free venue + singles fee for whoever gives a ride to Sherigami and Grila! Plus $5 for Gas money from sheridan.

Sincerely,

the TO

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I think 14 were used last time. I had trouble finding places for all the TVs.

If anyone could show up around 10:30 and help me think of a better way to organize the tables (and set up), I would greatly appreciate it. =)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Stab if you were planning to own a business with that kind of thinking like free venue/single fee for picking people...

you would get ****ed up on your sales and ****

Top Bottom