• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Samus Players

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Well you already got HugS and Wes so theres also cra$hman and Oro (who btw has made the best combo/awesome video ever). Dynadash is a good samus too but Im not sure if she still plays. Fluer is a good samus on TA and thats all Ive got at the moment.

Good Samus players are few and far between though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
^^^ Lol thats a good one Mars-.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah. My bad Mars... You did invent the "Mars flash dash" and all. Which btw is my new favorite technique. In combination with the echo slide I'm practiaclly unbeatable now!

technomancer

Smash Champion
Fluer is pretty good but nothing G-reg can't handle (manhandle?????????)

From what I've seen he doesn't play much these days. Phanna is also fun to watch.

pdk

Smash Lord
yeah well, azen has a better everything and that's that!

p.s. aniki

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Speaking of Fleur de Lis, I decided that I wanted to team with him someday, not only because I love dual Samus, but because our team name could be Fleur & Phanna (aka Flora & Fauna).

And yes, Samus is one of those characters with only about 2 dozen players who can begin to utilize her potential globally. Makes her more fun, in my opinion.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Actually, it's more like 2 or 3 players I think. After that, there's an amazingly huge skill gap between the best Samus players and everyone else. I don't know exactly how good Watty or Crashman are exactly, but no Samus on the WC is even close to HugS.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the names. ^_^

I edited my post and wrote some guys down in no particular order (because ranking would cause arguments).

Please post vids so everyone can judge and comment on them.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Yoru, come on, two fellow mid westerns, you should know I am #1 samus.
lol. I don't know. Last time we played, you almost 4-stocked me, and I turned it around and won it. My first Samus ditto, and I realized how to win last stock. ^_^

Watty

Smash Lord
West Coast - its Hugs who is best samus in the country and Azeem.

Mid West - Crashman and Myself

East Coast - Wes

South - Phanna

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ummm How about

South - Unknown.

Phanna may have videos but look at tourny records..I try to keep track of all the tournaments people in the south go to and the results and from what I can tell phanna doesn't usually place very high..and didn't he say that Rohins Samus is better anyways? And then you have Me for Texas..IHSB...X2X...for their respective states..None of us Have really been to a HUGE FC style tourny and done well..I am going to Melee FC 10 though >_>..Anyways South needs to step up its samus game.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I agree with hylian theres no way to say who has the best Samus in the south at this current moment. I know that Myself and IHSB have done well in our respected tounrys down here(i need to look up your tourny recorded hylian soory:( ). As far as going to huge tournys both me and IHSB will be at INNV so maybe one of us can make a name for ourselves there.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I agree with hylian theres no way to say who has the best Samus in the south at this current moment. I know that Myself and IHSB have done well in our respected tounrys down here(i need to look up your tourny recorded hylian soory:( ). As far as going to huge tournys both me and IHSB will be at INNV so maybe one of us can make a name for ourselves there.
HAha It's ok...last tourny I went to was Host2 and I got 13th in singles out of 70something people? And I got 9th in teams...but yeah we should all go to FC10 and play there...we could have decided at Host 2 but that got cancled :(.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Where are those HugS Isai matches from? Are they recent or did someone just not upload them for awhile? I thought it was kinda funny how Isai was taunting alot. And he moonwalked.

Jasona

Smash Ace
am i a good samus? I 2 stocked azen in a samus ditto in a tournament a few months back. nvm what happened in the other two matches of that set.

7!11

Smash Cadet
I know Americans actually don´t care about European smashers but grayfox and me are problaby the best samus players in Europe.

Top Bottom