• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Aether and heartless_pit's If you're at a cosplay for Brawl who do dress as?

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
As Ike. I just need blue hair. =/

In other aspects, I am like him, specially the voice (I mean the Jp. Ike, not Eng. Ike).

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
My friends and I are going to be doing this, actually. I was selected to be Link.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Sssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

zB.

Smash Cadet
I actually have to do this soon for a Nintendo-themed, surprise, costume b-day party (which is strangely for someone who games very, very little). I'll probably end up as Ness or Lucas just because of the easiness, although Ike or Solid Snake would be pretty **** sweet.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Pit. I already have a costume from Halloween, but sadly, no pictures. I'll try to get some from the release even IF I decide to actually dress up.

Rakath

Smash Ace
At Katsucon I saw a killer Ganondorf cosplay (it was also great that wherever he went SOMEONE would do the Melee Ganondorf chant).

Personally, odd mix to make it clear its a Brawl costume and not an FE costume.

Ike with a Pikachu on his shoulder (Pikachu with blue goggles).

Top Bottom