• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Grape Drink is the best" Smashfest: Presented by GA Marty and Laijin(Oct. 16)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Marty is hosting a smashfest tomorrow on the 16th at his house. Everyone should come.

When: Sometime after 1
Where: 2129 Jockey Hollow Drive Kennesaw, GA 30152

Marty's Number: 770-428-2125

Grape Drink really is the best.

If i'm missing info, just let me know.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
this is ****in hilarious!!! I wish i can go just to support the drink movement!!! fu ck juice!!!!!!! NO VITAMINS!!!! JUST SUGER .............WATER........... and PURPLE!!!!!!!!!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I should be able to make it. Any Johns need a ride? Then again this is really close and Im pretty lazy so I might not be picking peeps up >_>;

And Laijin/Marty you might want to put the start time...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
His melanin count is through the roof!
He may be the one the prophecy foretold of...

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Wow Marty i didnt realize you lived so close. According to mapquest your 6 minutes away...I could probably walk over to your house in 30 minutes. I'll have to remember that next time im really bored...

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Wow Marty i didnt realize you lived so close. According to mapquest your 6 minutes away...I could probably walk over to your house in 30 minutes. I'll have to remember that next time im really bored...
yeah, it's pretty close. just make sure you bring controllers when and if you come

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
yeah, it's pretty close. just make sure you bring controllers when and if you come
Alright then. Well hey if youre not busy sometime this Saturday or sunday, i kinda want to see how i fare against your smash prowess now. I'm pretty sure i can get at least two stocks off you...i hope...

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Alright then. Well hey if youre not busy sometime this Saturday or sunday, i kinda want to see how i fare against your smash prowess now. I'm pretty sure i can get at least two stocks off you...i hope...
Dsamoan I heard your better than you say my bro told me when u guys smashed at John's place

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Dsamoan I heard your better than you say my bro told me when u guys smashed at John's place
Heh yeah i guess you could say that. I dont use any of the really advanced techniques or anything, but I went dead even with Marty's Peach with my Peach. (I dont think you were going your hardest though, were you Marty) So i guess i'm alright.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Alright were organizing that now in the thread so whatever happens be sure to make it and we'll play there. Oh and dont worry, I'm not one of those people who are like "Oh man...got another one of them 'wavedashers', may as well give up now." So yeah i want to see what tricks you have to show. ;)

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Oh good cuz at my school every one complains because me and my bro are the best and they say that wavedashing is cheating and everytime i do the shine they get all pissed because i kill them on 24% but im sure your better than them

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Lol reminds me of the people i used to play with in my neighborhood. Yeah dont worry I've been killed at less percent than that by a fox shine anyway so i'm used to it. As long as youre around your brothers skill level I think i can give you a pretty good match. Just ask him about it. And dont forget the mindgames!

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I know plenty of mindgames with Mewtwo that will Freak you out its fun to do though and to see peoples face when they cant lay a fingure on me when im Mewtwo

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol reminds me of the people i used to play with in my neighborhood. Yeah dont worry I've been killed at less percent than that by a fox shine anyway so i'm used to it. As long as youre around your brothers skill level I think i can give you a pretty good match. Just ask him about it. And dont forget the mindgames!
dude you can honestly be ranked if you tried we played more epic battles than our mains which were fun hehe i think my sheik was undefeated that day in singles at least. yes yes MINDGAMES lol

Top Bottom