• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab the Chocolate Bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Luckily, the boy with the scar is my BEST FRIEND, when your about to take a bite he levitates it to me, leaving you to bite your finger, crying on the ground

EPIC WIN

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i take it from you and GTFO to a nearby volcano, which i will drop the chocolate bar in if one of you even makes a move.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I go all law abiding citizen on you and navigate my way from prison to your underground warehouse and take it.
I then take it back to prison and collapse the tunnel system.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i go to cop school, get my degree and get stationed at your jail. and while walking past your cell, i take the candy bar and give it to the chief.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I become a prison guard (which unrelated to this is my gamertag on many other sites guys), and take it back. I get stationed at a sniper tower wherein I hide my chocolate bar and watch for intruders.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
after discharging myself to pursue other options, i notice what happens, punch you in the face, run away with the chocolate bar and sacrifice it to the ancient spirit of the volcano along with fettucini and pizza

ancient spirit of the volcano: "you should try this, it's delicious!"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i defuse the bomb and give the chocolate bar to JUSTIN BIEBER and GTFO before IT happens!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i rise from the dead, freeze your soul, and bring the chocolate bar back into the underworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom