• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GOTM's Tournament II - Zenith Practice! - May 21st, 2011

GOTM

Smash Champion
So this tournament, most likely due to it's location, hasn't generated too much hype. Our TV count has been cut in half, and not many people have posted or contacted me privately about coming.

I hate to do this but, I'm not running this tournament for about 10 people and a couple of TV's. So here's what I'm going to do.

If you are 100% coming to this tournament, please post so in this thread by midnight tonight. If you are 100% bringing a TV to this tournament, please do the same.

If we cannot get at least 15 people and at least 4 TV's by end of day tomorrow, then I'm going to postpone.

Thanks guys.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Oh, didn't see your post. full setup from me. /maybe. I just realized this is significantly farther away than I anticipated. I'll come if i'm feeling up to the drive.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Okay guys, sorry for the double post.

I've only gotten 2 100% confirms privately for this, and none 100% on here.
THIS TOURNAMENT IS OFFICIALLY CANCELLED! DON'T COME!

I will announce a date for the next one soon.

Top Bottom