• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gotcha (on Camera)! NOW ACCEPTING CCV REPLAYS! GET AT ME!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Wow, thanks a lot Nombre. You got these vids up fast and the quality is great! :D

These matches were played on January 8th.

altairian

Smash Lord
ENNH, assuming he didn't rename the replays, the file name gives you the date and the time. the first number is the date in year/month/day format, and the second number is the time. So for example the ones I sent you the date is 100220 which is 2010, feb, 20th ;)

edit: ninja'd, but still useful info I hope!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ENNH, assuming he didn't rename the replays, the file name gives you the date and the time. the first number is the date in year/month/day format, and the second number is the time. So for example the ones I sent you the date is 100220 which is 2010, feb, 20th ;)

edit: ninja'd, but still useful info I hope!
I never knew that!

That's actually pretty helpful.... I'mma pass it along to HSS (Zelda recorder).

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Another interesting tidbit. If the replay's name is not in that format, it does not acknowledge the replay.

Yes, the date information is stored SOLELY in the filename. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a lazy dev to go smack.

altairian

Smash Lord
lol that's kinda the point of this whole thread gallax ;)
Send them ENNH's way, his recording quality is amazing and he's really prompt about getting it done. Thanks again ENNH! <3

edit: ninjar'd lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gallax, just send him the replays (if you haven't already), lol.

That's what the thread's for!

PZ

Smash Lord
ENNH I have 10+ but i dont want them in low quality so ill just send you the good vids. Addz me wii fc should be there and add my brawl fc if needed.

gallax

Smash Hero
ENNH- ima send you some vids here today but you need to add me so i can send them to you. when r u gonna be on? im gonna be here like all day until like 5:45-6

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
First off, I'd like to apologize for my lack of response as of late. Schooljohns and all (and it probably won't get better until Sunday).

If you have made a request (or even just showed an interest in one) and it does not appear in the second post, please let me know and I'll put it in.

The easiest way to send me replays is to snag them from your SD card and put them on a file-sharing site like mediafire or rapidshare, because it bypasses the whole wiiconnect24 nonsense and I can grab all the replays in one shot. Also, it lets you give me any custom textures you're looking for. Though, so long as you get it to me, I'll do it.

ENNH- ima send you some vids here today but you need to add me so i can send them to you. when r u gonna be on? im gonna be here like all day until like 5:45-6
I'm on pretty much all the time. If you're planning on sending them to me via the in-game replay sender, I'll need your wii code as well (PM it to me if you wanna keep it private).

ENNH I have 10+ but i dont want them in low quality so ill just send you the good vids. Addz me wii fc should be there and add my brawl fc if needed.
Low quality? I don't do low quality. Everyone gets at minimum 16:9 480p (but usually 16:9 720p) unless they request otherwise. The biggest bottleneck is the render times for the upscaling to 720p. You send me 10 replays, you get back 10 nice-lookin' replays.

PZ

Smash Lord
Low quality? I don't do low quality. Everyone gets at minimum 16:9 480p (but usually 16:9 720p) unless they request otherwise. The biggest bottleneck is the render times for the upscaling to 720p. You send me 10 replays, you get back 10 nice-lookin' replays.[/QUOTE]

TY and im adding ya and ill send ten replayz.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Is it okay if I send you two vids? Imma add you on my wii board thing. (cant use sd card)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Now that I'm back..... I have an ungodly number of replays. I'll weed through them and pick out the good ones so I don't overwork you, lol.

I guess I'll post them via Megaupload if that's okay!

altairian

Smash Lord
I have a bunch of replays too...snakeee's been bugging me to get up some vids of him playing good so I'll have to request your services again and you guys can witness me get wrecked o_o

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Lots of people said:
We wantz teh replyz!
Oh crap, now I'm really falling behind. OK. I'll get them in the queue, and once I'm back from GDC I'll get to recording. Still suffering from schooljohns at the moment, but I've also got a win7betaexpiredjohn which has taken down the main computer I used to cut the extra crap off the videos.

If you're sending them to me via the in-game functionality, and it's not working yet, PLEASE VM/PM me. I'll take care of it right away so that they can at least be there.

I swear I haven't forgotten about you guys!

altairian

Smash Lord
You can put mine at the bottom of your queue once I send them to ya, it's not crucial at all that they get done soon. Plus you've already done so many for me other people should get a turn!

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll help you out some ENNH. If people put them up on mediafire or such like Prime did, I'll get some of them done to keep ENNH from being crowded all the time.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think someone else (forget who) offered to do some recording as well. If we can get a mini team of people, that'd probably make things go a lot smoother when ENNH's busy or can't be around -- as long as you guys communicate and make sure you don't end up double-recording the same replays.

Now that I have a new laptop, I wanna get a Dazzle or something.... if I do, I'll try to help out as well. Teamwork ftw!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Put mine way at the bottom! Mine are not very important. My friend wants to get some new matches in anyway!
Thanks again for your service ♥ and work ♥

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Bumpity!

I just sent you two friendly matches between (me) Wiscus amd my mysterious friend...uhh....K!
played on the 19th of March!
Uh have fun laughing at me getting owned and using dair too much.
Thank you for your time :)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
I think ENNH died is the problem, lol.
Not yet, though school is trying its hardest.

The compy I was using to do the recordings is also out of commision right now, and the thing I needed to fix it (a NOT beta copy of Windows 7), I had shipped home (rather than the place I'm staying at for school). So yeah. Hopefully by the end of the week things will settle down and I can get cracking on it.

I have not forgotten about this thread.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Bumpity!

I just sent you two friendly matches between (me) Wiscus amd my mysterious friend...uhh....K!
played on the 19th of March!
Uh have fun laughing at me getting owned and using dair too much.
Thank you for your time :)
Order's up! The rest that I have replay files for are right behind.

I got some more replays. =D
http://www.mediafire.com/?115xdymtony

I just want the set with Wario and ICs/G&W recorded.

The Wario was PhantomX and was played on 2-27-10 and ICs/G&W was Hylian and was played on 3-6-10.
Tried to record, but the replays get desynched. As hilarious as spontaneous SD ragequits are, they're not terribly useful things to record. Send me your codefile (and any associated textures stuff that goes with) and I'll try 'em again.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Sorry about that. Those replays didn't come from my Wii, so I don't know what codes were used. Try using the no tripping code if you have that.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that. Those replays didn't come from my Wii, so I don't know what codes were used. Try using the no tripping code if you have that.
Yep. That did it.

They shall be recorded, post-haste.
And here they are:

Also...

TY and im adding ya and ill send ten replayz.
Order's Up! -- at least, for the three I got.

And with that I believe I've finally caught up with the recordings (just one to edit). Sorry for the delay everyone. hopefully with my computer back up and running, I won't fall behind again.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Wow that was fast thank you very much~♥
That was really fast and awesome.
Thank youuuuu ♥

......now if only youtube wasn't acting so stupid for me this morning.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Not that it matters much, but that 4th match of me vs Phantom says Hylian.
Aack.

OK, repairing. So many videos at once (as well as how late at night they were getting finished) means I'm probably going to have a cut and paste error somewhere.

Edit: OK, all better now. Good Fortunately, it was only the title.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
omg. OriginChu, that match on castle siege against that mario made me lol so hard. good ****, combos worked out beautifully.

Top Bottom