• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gotcha (on Camera)! NOW ACCEPTING CCV REPLAYS! GET AT ME!

PZ

Smash Lord
Ill send you more replays tommorrow the oppenents will be unknown or random friendlies. Karatekickz lives next to me so expect alot of him to be mario, pit, or mgw.

PZ

Smash Lord
ThaOriginChu(pikachu) vs Karatekickz(pit)
ThaOriginChu(pikachu) vs Karatekickz(Mr. Game and Watch)
ThaOriginChu(pikachu) vs Karatekickz(mario)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
ThaOriginChu(pikachu) vs Karatekickz(pit)
ThaOriginChu(pikachu) vs Karatekickz(Mr. Game and Watch)
ThaOriginChu(pikachu) vs Karatekickz(mario)
Here they are (in the order they appeared on my wii). I assume these are a continuation from the last set, hence the funny numbering on the YouTube title.

Was there anything specific about the Pika/Mario match you liked and wanted recorded? I was a little put off at the multiple SDs, both intentional and unintentional. I had thought the replay had desynched for a little bit.

PZ

Smash Lord
Here they are (in the order they appeared on my wii). I assume these are a continuation from the last set, hence the funny numbering on the YouTube title.

Was there anything specific about the Pika/Mario match you liked and wanted recorded? I was a little put off at the multiple SDs, both intentional and unintentional. I had thought the replay had desynched for a little bit.
well u can delete the 1s with sds truthfully i should watch these b4 sending them lul i will for now

EDIT:ok i see what you mean you can delete em all cuz i think i only saved them for combos or on the mario 1 epic last stock. ill look at the vids for now on i only chose those vids while my mom told me to go to bed so i rushed plus pikachu is my least use char i use random more lulz

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
well u can delete the 1s with sds truthfully i should watch these b4 sending them lul i will for now

EDIT:ok i see what you mean you can delete em all cuz i think i only saved them for combos or on the mario 1 epic last stock. ill look at the vids for now on i only chose those vids while my mom told me to go to bed so i rushed plus pikachu is my least use char i use random more lulz
It's OK (I'm too lazy to take it down and renumber and stuff). Just make sure you send me full fights (unless something really impressive happens) going forward. It's just that the self-destructs in the first one made it a little hard to use for any sort of useful purpose. I had no objection to the other two.

Not that this applies to you, but I don't mind recording newbchus, as it will allow others to critique them and allow them to get better. So the quality of the fight is not so important, as much as the people involved are actually fighting. Intentional SDs tend to give a "we're just messing around" vibe which isn't what I'm looking to record. That's my only concern. :)

If you've got anything more like the thrashing you gave Karatekickz on Castle Siege, for the love of everything holy, send them my way!

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
Sure. Any help is appreciated. The more recorders, the faster the turnaround. Just let me know what your devices are capable of doing (480 i/p, what file format they save as, whatever, since I am not familiar with them). Any rules you've got about the stuff you've recorded, custom content you can do (custom textures, custom soundtracks, etc), distribution of the recorded replay (upload to your YouTube only, link to [file sharing service], etc), anything at all relevant.

Once I have that info, I'll add you to the OP.

Sorry about responding so late...I have been pretty busy lately. As far as recording, I record in M-JPEG format at 90% quality and PCM format for the sound. I just upload in the standard format. 480 x 720 Frame (height and width). The videos are saved in avi format.

My youtube is UrbanMenace187; I have a few old matches up but most are really bad. >_< I also uploaded for someone recently but yeah.

As far as uploading requests, Just tell me the names of the players, if you want particular music or textures (stage or character), and a time frame for uploading and I will get it done as soon as possible.

I will Upload the vids to my youtube, however if someone wants them ill send them over aim or a file sharing service if requested.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ENNH, you said you'd do textures/music if we include them with the video files, right?

PZ

Smash Lord
It's OK (I'm too lazy to take it down and renumber and stuff). Just make sure you send me full fights (unless something really impressive happens) going forward. It's just that the self-destructs in the first one made it a little hard to use for any sort of useful purpose. I had no objection to the other two.

Not that this applies to you, but I don't mind recording newbchus, as it will allow others to critique them and allow them to get better. So the quality of the fight is not so important, as much as the people involved are actually fighting. Intentional SDs tend to give a "we're just messing around" vibe which isn't what I'm looking to record. That's my only concern. :)

If you've got anything more like the thrashing you gave Karatekickz on Castle Siege, for the love of everything holy, send them my way!
I have alot of those but it aint all pikachu plus its wombo combo moment number 16. There would be 17 thats what I like to call wombo combo fail or no matter what you do yoshi youll always lose cuz of a little footstool :X

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about responding so late...I have been pretty busy lately. As far as recording, I record in M-JPEG format at 90% quality and PCM format for the sound. I just upload in the standard format. 480 x 720 Frame (height and width). The videos are saved in avi format.

My youtube is UrbanMenace187; I have a few old matches up but most are really bad. >_< I also uploaded for someone recently but yeah.

As far as uploading requests, Just tell me the names of the players, if you want particular music or textures (stage or character), and a time frame for uploading and I will get it done as soon as possible.

I will Upload the vids to my youtube, however if someone wants them ill send them over aim or a file sharing service if requested.
Awesome. I'm going to be rejiggering the OP a little, so once I do, I'll add your info.

ENNH, you said you'd do textures/music if we include them with the video files, right?
As long as it doesn't carry the potential to bring the RIAA to my door, you're pretty much good to go. Including your codefile should also hasten the process (so I don't have to go track down the necessary codes since all I play with by default is tags in replays + unlimited replays).

PZ

Smash Lord
Ok number 18 wombo showd up I sent a few i know its less then 10 for 1 thing and only 1 had a sd. Once again KarateKicks for each 1 I had 1 that wasnt him but I forgot the guy's name but he help me ill send it when I figure out his name.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'M SO MAD.

I had a great match against my crewmate's TL..... I lost, but it was last hit, last stock, and I felt like I was playing better than I ever have.

BUT I FORGOT TO SAVE IT. ;________;

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Ok number 18 wombo showd up I sent a few i know its less then 10 for 1 thing and only 1 had a sd. Once again KarateKicks for each 1 I had 1 that wasnt him but I forgot the guy's name but he help me ill send it when I figure out his name.
Bam!

I'M SO MAD.

I had a great match against my crewmate's TL..... I lost, but it was last hit, last stock, and I felt like I was playing better than I ever have.

BUT I FORGOT TO SAVE IT. ;________;
Aww, man. That completely sucks.

[collapse=BTW - Completely Unrelated Sidenote]User Name Posts
ElNoNombreHombre 23
KayLo! 19

And I still have yet to actually get a replay from you. :p
[/collapse]

PZ

Smash Lord
Thankyou btw I found the the tag its Big.B ill find his username evetually ill notify and send you the replay when I do.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ENNH (or anybody else who can record): you still doing these? I have a ****ton of replays I need recorded. =X

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
ENNH (or anybody else who can record): you still doing these? I have a ****ton of replays I need recorded.
Yes. Though I probably won't get to them until Monday (after the last assignment for school for the semester gets turned in).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
****, that was fast. O.O Okay, I'll try to get the replay files uploaded tonight. I'd do it now, but we're playing again tonight, so I might as well wait in case I save a few more.

Thanks. <3

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
****, that was fast. O.O Okay, I'll try to get the replay files uploaded tonight. I'd do it now, but we're playing again tonight, so I might as well wait in case I save a few more.

Thanks. <3
I'm just a super-pro lurker. Also, now that emails actually get sent when you subscribe to threads, I can reduce the wait time even more.

ENNH is always watching his thread. :o
Pretty much.

PZ

Smash Lord
Wombo number 19! Sent you it just for you to watch 1st stock.

Also sent you 2 replays to be uploaded.
Mario was Big.B and ness was Chrono-Cross.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Wombo number 19! Sent you it just for you to watch 1st stock.

Also sent you 2 replays to be uploaded.
Mario was Big.B and ness was Chrono-Cross.
Videos are ready.

I think I'm going to have to put a moratorium on those vids with karatekickz until your friend learns how to DI and/or recover. It's not even a contest at this point.

As is Syko_Lemming's.

That last stock is too good. You make my pika feel inadequate.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Already noted. I don't usually put any kind of wifi descriptor on the videos recorded here (it is in the title of the video on YouTube though). Though I could start if it's desired.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My crewmates borrowed my Wii for B+....... ;-; I'll try to get the replays uploaded tonight when I get it back.

PZ

Smash Lord
Videos are ready.

I think I'm going to have to put a moratorium on those vids with karatekickz until your friend learns how to DI and/or recover. It's not even a contest at this point.

As is Syko_Lemming's.

That last stock is too good. You make my pika feel inadequate.
Thanks and that will be never lulz. Id like you to record falcon videos since I like using him alot in friendlies but it says you only do it for pikachu so ill just go to yoshQ.

EDIT:I dont like double posting so yea...........Sending 2 replays Me vs syko lemming im the 1 with the goggles on both.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Thanks and that will be never lulz. Id like you to record falcon videos since I like using him alot in friendlies but it says you only do it for pikachu so ill just go to yoshQ.

EDIT:I dont like double posting so yea...........Sending 2 replays Me vs syko lemming im the 1 with the goggles on both.
I just want to let you know, I do have your replays. I thought KayLo!'s were imminent, so I held off doing them until I received them so I could do them all in one big batch. Seeing as they haven't come yet, I'll try to get them done late tomorrow.

If you want replays of similar quality to mine for your non-pika stuff, ask for thegreatkazoo in that thread. I think he's currently taking a vacation from recording, but he's got the same hardware.

PZ

Smash Lord
I just want to let you know, I do have your replays. I thought KayLo!'s were imminent, so I held off doing them until I received them so I could do them all in one big batch. Seeing as they haven't come yet, I'll try to get them done late tomorrow.

If you want replays of similar quality to mine for your non-pika stuff, ask for thegreatkazoo in that thread. I think he's currently taking a vacation from recording, but he's got the same hardware.
Ok ik his thread I was trying to but I thught I was suppose to add yoshQ lulz

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've finally finished sorting through my replays! A few things:

- I'd prefer the video files so I can upload them onto YouTube myself. If it's too much of a hassle though, don't worry about it.
- I included music and stage textures. I'd really really like my music to be used, but for stages, the only texture that's absolutely necessary is Battlefield's. It'll desync without it. :urg:
- There're 30 replays, but not all of them are Pika..... some are me as Zelda, and some are other vids from my crew. If you could do them all, I'll <333 you forever, but if not..... I listed below which ones are Pika/Zelda/other. The reasons I'd like you to do them are a) you record in higher quality than the Zelda recorder, and b) you can use custom stuff.

Thanks a bunch!

Pika replays
Zelda replays
Other replays
Music files
Stage files

Code:
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Squall (Lucario) 1 - FD 12/9/07 1:46 - One-Winged Angel (X05)
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Squall (Lucario) 2 - PS1 12/9/07 1:46 - RBY Champion (W09)
KayLo! (Zelda) vs. Squall (Snake) 1 - PS1 12/9/07 1:46 - RBY Champion (W09)
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Squall (Snake) 1 - Lylat 12/9/07 1:47 - A Fight to the Death (G10)
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Kingtoon (Toon Link) 1 - SV 12/9/07 1:47
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Kingtoon (Toon Link) 2 - Lylat 12/9/07 1:47 - A Fight to the Death (G10)
KayLo! (Zelda) + Squall (Zelda) vs. TUSM (Ike) + Phillyrider (Peach) 1 - SV 12/20/07 1:38 - Yahime & Panda (N02)
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Chibo (ROB) 1 - SV 1/1/10 7:14 - Plain Asia (N01)
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Squall (Snake) 1 - FD 1/1/10 7:15 - The 13th Reflection (W31)
MIB (Ness) + Xzax (Ness) vs. Squall (Lucas) + TACK (Kirby) 1 - PS1 1/14/10 20:43 - Lance Battle (W10)
??? (Wario) vs. Kingtoon (Toon Link) 1 - Lylat 2/14/10 20:18 - Darkness of the Unknown (G04)
KayLo! (Pika) vs. Kingtoon (MK) 1 - SV 2/24/10 19:48 - Plain Asia (N01)
Ebo (Marth) vs. Kingtoon (TL) - Brinstar 4/8/10 20:32 - KRool Intentions (W04)
Squall (Snake) vs. MIB (Wario) - SV 4/10/10 20:26
KayLo! (Pika) vs. MIB (Ness) - FD 4/18/10 17:50 - Friend (T01)
Ebo (Marth) vs. Kingtoon (TL) - YI 4/19/10 21:28 - The Ultimate Show (E03)
Ebo (Marth) vs. Kingtoon (TL) - FD 4/22/10 23:48 - One-Winged Angel (X05)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (DDD) vs. Squall (Snake) + TACK (Pit) 1 - FD 4/23/10 23:49 - One-Winged Angel (X05)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (DDD) vs. Squall (Snake) + TACK (Pit) 2 - SV 4/23/10 23:57 - Sora-iro Days (N03)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (DDD) vs. Squall (Snake) + TACK (ROB) 3 - YI 4/24/10 0:01 - Baphomet Battle (E05)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (Snake) vs. Squall (Snake) + Kingtoon (TL) 1 - SV 4/24/10 0:19 - Plain Asia (N01)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (ROB) vs. Squall (Lucario) + Kingtoon (TL) 2 - BF 4/24/10 0:49 - Yet Even More Fighting (T02)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (Snake) vs. Squall (Snake) + TACK (Kirby) - SV 4/25/10 22:50 - Plain Asia (N01)
KayLo! (Zelda) + Squall (Snake) vs. Ebo (DK) + TACK (Kirby) 1 - CS 4/25/10 22:52 - Lord of the Castle (J02)
KayLo! (Zelda) + Squall (Lucario) vs. Ebo (DK) + TACK (Kirby) 2 - YI 4/25/10 22:57 - The Ultimate Show (E03)
MIB (Wario) vs. Squall (Snake) - SV 5/6/10 6:05 - Sora-iro Days (N03)
MIB (Ness) vs. Squall (Snake) - YI 5/6/10 6:17 - Queen of Rose (E06)
Squall (Snake) vs. Kingtoon (TL) - CS 5/6/10 6:29 - Messenger from the Deep Sea (J08)
KayLo! (Zelda) + TUSM (DDD) vs. MIB (Wario) + Phillyrider (Peach) - YI 5/6/10 6:37 - The Ultimate Show (E03)
Squall (Yoshi) + Kingtoon (Mario) - SV 5/6/10 6:43 - UN Owen Was Her? (N06)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman

- I'd prefer the video files so I can upload them onto YouTube myself. If it's too much of a hassle though, don't worry about it.
- I included music and stage textures. I'd really really like my music to be used, but for stages, the only texture that's absolutely necessary is Battlefield's. It'll desync without it. :urg:
- There're 30 replays, but not all of them are Pika..... some are me as Zelda, and some are other vids from my crew. If you could do them all, I'll <333 you forever, but if not..... I listed below which ones are Pika/Zelda/other. The reasons I'd like you to do them are a) you record in higher quality than the Zelda recorder, and b) you can use custom stuff.

Thanks a bunch!
I'll look at them. For fairness sake, my first impulse is to say "no," as I have already turned down a couple others already. However, seeing as how smoothly you keep this place running, I may have to make an exception.

This may take me a bit for the turnaround time as I gotta learn how to actually use the custom stuff now. But I do have the capacity. One thing that would make this easier is if you could provide your .gct file (if you have it). This would make future videos easier as I'd have something of a "preset" I could use.

Also, since you want the videos on your channel, do you want me to do the full 720p upscaling treatment (it's mostly a filesize issue I'm worried about)? If you're looking to edit these into a combo video, I'd recommend keeping them at 480p and let your editor do the rest.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Here's my .gct: http://www.mediafire.com/?jqy2nz5zzkj

Don't care about upscaling or whatever..... I don't even know what that means! As long as it's viewable and not complete **** quality, it's fine, hehe.

As for recording the non-Pika vids, it's not a big deal if you'd rather not make an exception. Just let me know so I know whether to find other recorders or not...... maybe Biggy'll do them or something. I just really want someone who can record with my custom music. x.x

I need a Dazzle..... ;____;

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Here's my .gct: http://www.mediafire.com/?jqy2nz5zzkj

Don't care about upscaling or whatever..... I don't even know what that means! As long as it's viewable and not complete **** quality, it's fine, hehe.

As for recording the non-Pika vids, it's not a big deal if you'd rather not make an exception. Just let me know so I know whether to find other recorders or not...... maybe Biggy'll do them or something. I just really want someone who can record with my custom music. x.x

I need a Dazzle..... ;____;
I've pretty much decided I'm going to do them. I just want to emphasize this is an exception made for our wonderful mod. I just don't want this turning into Yoshq's thread.

I might wait until the 9th to see if I can get one of the new black wiis that are coming out and see if I can record these on that one instead (since my current wii's gpu has some strange flickering pixels that all the stuff I do to the videos seems to hide pretty well).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The 9th as in tomorrow? =P

<3 btw! If/when I get a Dazzle, I'll help record if you ever get overwhelmed! (Seems like that won't ever happen with this thread, though.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey, I said he didn't have to!

Besides, nobody else takes advantage of this...... x.x

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman

Order's up:

That last kill on the second match might need to go in the CCV.

Just to note, if there's a name you'd (or anyone else I record) rather me credit you as, please let me know.

And as I've already mentioned to you in your PM, they're uploading. As of this post, the ones that aren't split up are uploaded and ready to go. The rest look like they're gonna take well into today to finish uploading (the estimate keeps waffling in the range of 13-15 hours).

Also, if I've uploaded a video of you, and you later decide you want it on your channel instead, I'll be happy to give you the video and take mine down.

I just wish there were a way to upload to someone else's channel (with their permission, of course). But I suspect there's a bunch of copyright/IP reasons involved for not allowing that functionality.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @double SB deaths.

ENNH is the best. I'll definitely credit you when I put them up!

Top Bottom