• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gotcha (on Camera)! NOW ACCEPTING CCV REPLAYS! GET AT ME!

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Zolga, your replays are uploaded. I just have to fill in the remaining details.

[Links forthcoming]

neji32, I believe our Wiis and FCs are all synced up and ready to go now. Feel free to send your replays whenever.

I can record replays now, so I can help out if you ever need it, ENNH.
Cool. I'll add you to the post. Once the new semester starts, I will probably have to ask for it.

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me, i'm a pika from Japan and I need help with replays. I can record replays, but I record with a camera with bad quality. Can you record my replays that are being sent in wii messaging, please. They are all wifi, unfortunely.

Wii Code: 0345 0060 4586 3756

Thank You

- Volt_Storm_7

The replays' players
- Herbs (Lucas)
- Zelderu Maryoto (Wario)(Both)
- Din (Zero Suit)
- アリス九號 (Ike)
- Amaenjoi3 (Ness)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me, i'm a pika from Japan and I need help with replays. I can record replays, but I record with a camera with bad quality. Can you record my replays that are being sent in wii messaging, please. They are all wifi, unfortunely.

Thank You

- Volt_Storm_7

The replays' players
- Herbs (Lucas)
- Din (Zero Suit)
- Mygl (Pit)
Will do. I'm about to head out to a smashfest so I won't have your codes in until later tonight.

M15t3R E

Smash Master

Thank You

- Volt_Storm_7

The replays' players
- Herbs (Lucas)
- Din (Zero Suit)
- Mygl (Pit)
Ooo, Konichiwa. Pika boards are an international equal opportunity lender. I'd like to see more Pikas posting from Japan.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully not an inappropriate bump xD

There should be two matches (friendlies, but we don't sandbag), both Trevonte (mk) vs Nordal (pika)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3fkd84103bpw0pk

That should be pictochat

http://www.mediafire.com/?c5ymwqxmxcha868

That should be delphino. Idc about textures, just don't get rid of my red cap please xD

And thank you very much
Not inappropriate, or K Prime will be getting an earful.

They are downloaded and should be up by tonight. One thing: do you know when (month/year is good enough) these are played? I can't trust the timestamps. It's just so I can fully fill out my template.

Twigz

Smash Apprentice
Don't mean to bump this, but is the. Service still available? Or anyone else I can ask?

:phone:

Erable125

Smash Rookie
Hey :pikachu64: , I know that you're probably out service, but what I want don't need a dazzle (pheeu, I think, I don't know much on this). It would be nice if anyone could put this match on Youtube. It's here http://fr.twitch.tv/sdtournaments/b/405126278 at 7:54:22 - 7:57:54. All I want is the title to be "Erable (Pikachu) vs Ally (Snake) SMTP-Winner Bracket". I don't have any other special requests. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^'

Top Bottom