• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Tourney 3 (Labor Day on September 3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha tony at it again i see lol.good stuff. ill MM him.what harm can a mewtwo do anyway....hmmm lol

jonkil

Smash Apprentice
Yeah and that guy named Tony wants to introduce YOU! Yes, believe it or not, you, into the "SMASH EXPERIENCE!" Too bad the smash experience might own the poop out of your wallet and possibly a few movie passes too.:embarrass
Yeah but seriously he plays as mewtwo so easy money.
haha yea easy money huh. lol he's probablly awesome with mewtwo plus i heard about him aways so no thanks i dont do money fights anyways.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
TAJJJJJ.

I should be getting a job soon. Which means I will have some money.

I want to MM you. My link vs your mewtwo. 2 outta 3. FD only. $5

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Dan -- sure thing.
Corey -- we can do Smash, DDR, Guitar Hero 2, or Rock Paper Scissors. Your pick :D

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I'm going I'm going IM GOING!!!

yup, it's official... im BACK TO STAY!!

AZ TOO GOOD!!!

Edit... oh yeah, I MIGHT be needing a team mate, lol

CHUK

Smash Ace
Rock for top teir, it can break scizzorz and you can throw it threw paper. WTF hax. GG.

EDIT: Goop I like the update on your sig, kewl shizz.

Corigames

Smash Hero
*sigh*

So there is no chance anyone can win this tournament except you guys. Thanks.

Mega, I'm a terrible teammate, but looking for someone.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

So there is no chance anyone can win this tournament except you guys. Thanks.

Mega, I'm a terrible teammate, but looking for someone.
Why shouldn't Rob and Tony be allowed to go to tournaments and win. They have spent way more time than you, me or a lot of people who go to tournaments on this game.

If you don't like that then thats too bad. Find a game that you like and who's competitive scene is new and try there. Or train harder then they train now and go to more big tournaments then they do. You might eventually catch up with them then.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I'm not preaching I am nipping issues in the butt.

I want people who come to my tournament's to understand that it's not right for them to complain about their skill or the skill of others, if they don't like it then they know what to do and there is no reason to complain about it.

That being said I don't feel I have anything more to say about that. My intention is not to start a flame war but merely to let people know what should be expected if they so choose to participate.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh ****! The gauntlet has been thrown down! Me and a lvl 9 Link are gonna storm through the competition without.... .... competition...

Corigames

Smash Hero
Cool blue... I would like to join in the spotlight of yelling out my self-claimed victory like the other members of this group, but I'm not one for shallow romantics. Sorry if I'm realistic whilst still trying to have fun.

You can nip things in the butt, but know that what comes around goes around. You don't have to be deroggatory to someone because you have internet confidence, but you can still state your case. You could try being more reasonable with your tone.

If you don't think I know that Tony and Rob are better than me, you would be sadly mistaken and I would have to take you to a nice padded room. My only complaint is what is similar to what happens in tournaments like OC3 this year. You stick all the great people together and you won't have a real thrilling meet. The best players on the same team, even if they COULD be beaten, still isn't as exciting as seeing the two meet face to face on the field of battle.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Cool blue... I would like to join in the spotlight of yelling out my self-claimed victory like the other members of this group, but I'm not one for shallow romantics. Sorry if I'm realistic whilst still trying to have fun.

You can nip things in the butt, but know that what comes around goes around. You don't have to be deroggatory to someone because you have internet confidence, but you can still state your case. You could try being more reasonable with your tone.

If you don't think I know that Tony and Rob are better than me, you would be sadly mistaken and I would have to take you to a nice padded room. My only complaint is what is similar to what happens in tournaments like OC3 this year. You stick all the great people together and you won't have a real thrilling meet. The best players on the same team, even if they COULD be beaten, still isn't as exciting as seeing the two meet face to face on the field of battle.
lol internet confidence.

While I know I'm being a hypocrite by even responding, I will say I have no problem with hearing you tell me what you have to say in person. I hate talking on the internet anyway so if you want to come over to my place or meet somewhere sometime, we can talk.

That being said if you do have anymore to add other then where you would like to meet in person then I am sorry to say I won't respond to you. Call me or come over sometime and we can chat some more.

Edit: I left you a message. I honestly am not looking to be malicious just direct. I am serious when I say I would rather talk in person than online. Call me back we can practice and talk one on one.

Corigames

Smash Hero
lol.

Maybe you should just stick to a level 7 or something. Either that, or give it a massive handicap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom