• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Google Video for 1v1

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Volasko said:
at 3:10 Helios's fox dashes forward and looks like he hits an invisable wall. I have never seen something like that ever. Can some peep this video and tell me if its some glitch or have seen it before.
Actually, that's not a glitch. Fox attempted to grab Falco just as Falco falls off the stage and grabs the ledge resulting in the grab being broken. If you watch it again, it isn't a "Fox runs into wall" animation, it's the same animation as when someone breaks out of a grab.

Edit:
Perhaps I should upload some Kirby videos since they're difficult to find.

Edit 2:
Here you go! ^_^

SWF thread of Kirby videos

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
If it would be possible you should put some vids up of Ek against captain jack from Roccoco of smash and the SVAR vids. I would really appreciate it.

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
You can always get the videos and upload to google video and filefront, then pm me the links. Also I am going to Japan for the next 2 months, so I will be unable to add more vids until Aug 30. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but I will be sure to add more vids when I come back.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
Who is the best player in the world, is there a page anywhere that ranks the best. I heard Ken was one of them but bombsoldier looks amazing with his falco.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
Thats a little suprising that bombsoldier isnt on there when he looks like he should be top 3. Does he have a different name or did they just forget about him?
Thanks for the list though, thats pretty cool.

Courtofdoom

Smash Apprentice
I think that list only includes America players.
But Ken would still be top followed by Captain Jack as second I think.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
O OK, that makes more sense then.
I wonder if anybody would be able to put together a top 10 World-wide best list and list of each of their mains too. That would be really sweet to see.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Well so many that might be on the top 10 don't really play much anymore. So since they don't really go to tourneys it's hard to tell how well they would do again the new up and comming people.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Thanks for these videos and I pretty much just watched the neo vs ken ones. Ya know the one onett match that neo is still crying over? Yeah that one :-P

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Remy: would you mind changing the links for ChuDat vs DSF, DSF vs Ken, and Isai vs Trevyn to link to the original files on my filefront page? It looks like you got them all from this folder. I spent a lot of time capturing, encoding, and uploading those videos, and would appreciate it if you set your permanent links to point to my files. Thanks!

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
hey guys

i just wanted to let you know that there will be more videos available when i get back. I am still in Japan now, and wont be back until Aug 30.

peace out
Deepak

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
This is great more IC videos by chu, and those wife videos r amazing! holy **** I thought ken was done but **** he always manages to pull it out some how. If I didn't know any better (which I dont) I'd say ken was on what I would call smash steroids! I mean sweet jesus, its like magic!

Top Bottom