• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Google Chrome

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Yeah, as soon as Firefox catches up, the competition won't matter much. <3 Firefox

And curse my gamer heritage! I read "FF3" as Final Fantasy 3 when reading your post. >_<

meta master

Smash Journeyman
still, IE8 beta actually looks nice. and it has the separate tab managing as well (i think). it won't be long...
Also didn't chrome beat opera in the market percentage months after it came out?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Sort of... Chrome was a shiny new toy, so everyone ran out to test it. Chrome's usage quickly dwindled as everyone slowly returned to using their old browsers.

Sensai

Smash Master
My work computer still uses Chrome. I'm on it right now.

Given, it's the only browser I have installed on this box, other than IE7. Still, I'm a part time user of Chrome.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
IE8 finally reached the RC1 stage, but I'm still angry that it only features the bare minimum CSS support for 2009. Most browsers are halfway to full CSS3 support. Meanwhile, IE is barely achieving CSS2.1 support. :(

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
PHP works regardless of what browser you are in.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm completely switched over to Chrome now. I used firefox for a LONG time, but now, I can hardly stand to open it.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
*is still waiting to test the Linux version of Chrome*

T_T

meta master

Smash Journeyman
FF3 is fast, customizable, and full of addons and about:config tricks. plus, it seems to handle videos and images much better (once you install the latest plugins)

Top Bottom